Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA?

Trinity Seven Pervert Good manga 7-nin no mahoutsukai read manga

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Xamdiz

Xamdiz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I was looking for a manga that I read a few years ago, so I read this one since the name was similar (Trinity Blood) I didn't notice the difference from the description since I've forgotten all the context anyway. It wasn't the manga I was looking but I'm not complaining.

Kojiro_S

Kojiro_S

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLa Cruz, Chile

Because of massive pairs of beautiful PLOT everywhere.

iRPj8ii.gif
Let's kick some shell

MizureFox

MizureFox

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Because the anime made me fall in love with Levi.. She is freaking awesome

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Because the anime made me fall in love with Levi.. She is freaking awesome

Enough said Levi is best girl

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

ARX7

ARX7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I was looking for a manga that I read a few years ago, so I read this one since the name was similar (Trinity Blood) I didn't notice the difference from the description since I've forgotten all the context anyway. It wasn't the manga I was looking but I'm not complaining.

trinity blood is also good, the novels are meant to be good as they are the source material but i am unsure if they continued much past the authors demise.

trinity seven is good because it has a protagonist who isnt just sitting around helpless as chicks are thrown at him.