Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

DEATH NOTE x HIKARU NO GO x BAKUMAN

Death Note Hikaru no go Bakuman Desu Notto Similarities Similarity

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Cross-over for those 3 manga (46 member(s) have cast votes)

SHOULD WE DO ONE CROSS-OVER CHAPTER FOR THESE MANGA?

1. Yes, DEFINITELY (19 votes [38.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.00%

2. No, they must not cross! I don't wanna see Eiji got a heart-attack! (This is a Troll...) (15 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. (Yes, but without ...) (1 votes [2.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.00%

4. I think this poll is pointless... (15 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
ANYBODY FOUND ANY SIMILARITY IN THESE MANGAs, PANELS TO PANELS?
IF YOU FOUND ANY FEEL FREE TO POST IT HERE!
First:
Vol. 3 page 126 and 142 (I'm using a Bakuman Tankobon from Japan.)
page 126 with the thoughts of Eiji with money flying down a building, it's the same like the money-throwing in Death Note when those Kira-Kingdoms try to get in Near's Building.
page 142 is some panels about Crows flying, but I found Death Note's open panels with the scene of Ryuk flew to the Earth from Shinigami's world and spreaded wide open his wings. The pose is the same.

Edited by Inori Yuzuriha (´ ▽`).。o♡, 13 June 2012 - 03:34 AM.

damaddino

damaddino

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Bakuman and Deathnote are done by the same author/artist combo. And Hikaru No Go has the same artist as Bakuman/Deathnote. So of course you will see similarities in them. They are all drawn by the same man.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Bakuman and Deathnote are done by the same author/artist combo. And Hikaru No Go has the same artist as Bakuman/Deathnote. So of course you will see similarities in them. They are all drawn by the same man.

I know all that. Ohba-sensei, Hotta-sensei, Obata-sensei done all those awesome manga. But I need a referencing post. Since Obata is a troll, nuff said.

Kitten cannon

Kitten cannon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
this is a bit unrelated but every time i see your comments i automatically read it like your shouting
Never eat yellow snow

but try to get others too