Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Please help me find this anime again!

help needed help anime seikai no senki

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Opal

Opal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationFinland
I don't download anything into my minilaptop, it doesn't have a lot of memory, after all... so I stream/load online.

After Animeseason.com (my fave anime site so far) has been down for many days without any notice (you can try typing www.animeseason.com - at least me and my friends never even get a page open) I have found myself in the situation of not being able to finish the anime I was watching! And it was at two episodes to go! D:

The series is the sci-fi (kinda classic?) Seikai no Senki (The Banner of Stars). It has 13 episodes and many seasons (prequel: Seikai no Munshou, OVA: Seikai no Danshou, + Seikai no Senki II & -III...)... I just wish to finish what I have started, since I do like the anime. >___>

Anyone able to/have time to help me find a reasonable anime (streaming) site that has it? I am running searches myself, too, but the internet is so wiiiide... ^^; (No luck so far.)

~Will continue to survive through optimistic pessimismtm!~ ^^

I'm not the only one who doesn't like spoilers, so I'd be happy if everyone used the [ spoiler ]  [ /spoiler ] -htmls, I know I do...

SoundSpark

SoundSpark

Baked Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 1,644 posts
You can find banner of the stars as well as the sequels on animefushigi.com or anilinkz.com

Opal

Opal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationFinland

You can find banner of the stars as well as the sequels on animefushigi.com or anilinkz.com

Thank you very much! It seems Animeseason is back up again as well, so this topic is closed. :D (I will remember those sites, though...always useful.)

~Will continue to survive through optimistic pessimismtm!~ ^^

I'm not the only one who doesn't like spoilers, so I'd be happy if everyone used the [ spoiler ]  [ /spoiler ] -htmls, I know I do...