Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The MC

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines
... man I'm starting to pity the guy a little if his house gets loaded with monster girls....

hell, his first intro was him being constricted and the newest addition had him dragged away (how Papi managed to carry him with a single... err... talon... still amazes me) and if the centaur girl appears, I have no idea whats gonna happen aside from the doubt of trampling and even that hind leg kick.

what next? a divine level being such as a nine tailed fox or a demonic level succubus appear for the lulz of it? maybe even the spider that keeps feeding on his blood.

that house of his is gonna turn into a mansion if he gets more than 4 or 6 monster girls...

... but this is just me pulling things from my butt.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
probably he will keep gathering all "unwanted" monster girl ...
(no host want them or being rejected by host, also possible if one of them traumatized by host) ...

yeah, he doesn't want that, but ... Ms Sumike will keep forcing them to him ...
to be honest this is unfair and he should get money compensation too for keeping MM (Monster Musume) as host ...
(he even remodel his place, that cost A LOT of money ...)

well, he is kind and pay attention to MM, so ... I guess it won't burden him too much for his own feeling ...

Edited by yariel, 16 June 2012 - 05:49 PM.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
He's a badass in my opinion. He cares for these girls like they were family and are not disturbed by them. He shows them general kindness towards them, which is why they love him.
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
... and now, the beginning of the monstergirl festivals, starting with him getting... err... laid.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I rather like how the last chapter came out. We were introduced to a new situation, the MC was threatened with Death! By Snoosnoo! And we saw a cameo trick from Vash ts. All in all, I feel sorry for the MC, partially, as it's still a hilarious story.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

... and now, the beginning of the monstergirl festivals, starting with him getting... err... laid.

2 words ... "RAPE HIM !!!"

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
behold, SLIIIIME.

MasterFnarg

MasterFnarg

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUK
How the hell does he afford all this? Does he work? Does he get monster girl benefits? Are there any monster men? This story is fun but has a few holes that need filling >.<

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
I believe Ms. Smith told them that Miia and Papi's.... err... SPECIES... are all female (never did see a male harpy or a male lamia variant for that matter) but Centorea's cover the guys. The slime girl however... I doubt there will be male slime.

so this adds to his hazards now, at first being:

Miia - constriction. hell she could even be capable of what the python could which is breaking bones with the constriction
Papi - being grabbed by her talons, flying off somewhere and the scratch can do wonders. all thats left is for her to have a high pitched scream and he's gonna be wearing headphones.
Centorea - the rear kick and frontal trample still is dangerous, just like a horse.
Slime girl (needs name) - DROWNING.

since he's a host, he's possibly backed by the government. he DID mention that his bathroom was remodeled to accommodate all of her.

Edited by ZeKeR, 25 October 2012 - 04:30 AM.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

This story is fun but has a few holes that need filling >.<

That's what she said?

Thorvalde

Thorvalde

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

How the hell does he afford all this? Does he work? Does he get monster girl benefits? Are there any monster men? This story is fun but has a few holes that need filling >.<

Well the exchange probably help with the expenses which the monster girls bring.