Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Might as well~!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Well, I have not joined the group yet, but I'm hoping I will be able to work with you people in future as a typesetter~

A few things about me for the sake of introduction:
1. I am Canadian, land of maple syrup and snow and record holder of most gold medals won in one Winter Olympics~
2. Call me El or Elro if you want, I don't mind, or come up with some random nickname~
3. I'm open minded, I rarely criticize people (purposely at least, but for some reason I do say some things but I don't intend them to be mean, so Im very sorry in advance.)
4. I speak English and French, I'm learning Japanese, and I don't know a word of Korean x_x which would maybe be useful here, but I have my hands full with Japanese, so maybe later I'd get to it.
5. I have no life x_x so I could be here almost up to 40 hours a week... at the highest possible, maybe 60 if I have the time... and this is during school days x_x on no school days I can be available up to 80 hours....

That's about it~ I hope I can get along with all of you and I'm sure to enjoy my time (if I'm ever recruited, sent the previous test I did to Grumpy, so I'm sure he'll look at it, or give me a new one~)

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
Ah! Someone to work on my terrible French with :D.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

2. Call me El or Elro if you want, I don't mind, or come up with some random nickname~

Very well pigrat, I will do this favor for you and give you a random nickname.

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts

How endearing.
Posted Image

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada

I feel loved already xD

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada

Ah! Someone to work on my terrible French with :D.

Any time, I dont mind xD I do this all the time with the people I know, but be aware, I will correct your grammar like no tomorrow. Mais, je te dirais sa va etre plutot tes verbes... alors essaye de utiliser le present, l'imparfait, futur, passe compose, etc. de la bonne maniere ;) sinon... tu va pas survivre les corrections... (also note i don't have accents on the words... I dont like the french keyboard despite eing able to type on it xD)

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
o_O what do you think of teaching from scratch? -.-" Although usually in these cases I sign up time I don't actually have.

hello canadian~ I'm going to call youuuuu...relo, because I don't like being told what to do. sometimes.

relo~ we already have a lotr bond so I feel no obligation to say anything else. good day.
Posted Image

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada

o_O what do you think of teaching from scratch? -.-" Although usually in these cases I sign up time I don't actually have.

hello canadian~ I'm going to call youuuuu...relo, because I don't like being told what to do. sometimes.

relo~ we already have a lotr bond so I feel no obligation to say anything else. good day.

Funny thing, I used to play that LOTR mmo, and that's where I got this name ;) So, I like Lord of the rings :P and I did say call me anything you want, and you did by calling me elro, so therefore you listened to a point what I said... Heh heh :P

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
yay! a Canadian!!

i used to live in Canada, in Vancouver, you?

and i also need help with french cuz i'm taking it rite now :D

good luck on becoming typesetter and welcom abroad

8)
Posted Image

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Heh heh, I live in Ottawa~ and french I can help at any time, if you don't mind my Quebec like French xD And still waiting for confirm, I'm hoping I can join =3

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
feel free to come on our chats >>>

http://grumpyland.chatango.com/

irc://irc.ipocalypse.net/thecompany

WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET FREAKED OUT BY OUR STAFFS AND DON'T FEEL LIKE JOINING ANY MORE  :o

Posted Image

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts

WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET FREAKED OUT BY OUR STAFFS AND DON'T FEEL LIKE JOINING ANY MORE  :o[/b]

Nonsense!
Posted Image

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts

WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET FREAKED OUT BY OUR STAFFS AND DON'T FEEL LIKE JOINING ANY MORE  :o[/b]

Nonsense!

if you've met haruki/haruki03/haruki/haruki and still want to join, you'll be just fine here, just fine.

~this is fun for everyone-haruki~
Posted Image

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts

Nonsense!

if you've met OCULUS/SEMPER/N0C0/WHO KNOWS WHO ELSE (:P) and still want to join, you'll be just fine here, just fine.

~this is fun -haruki~

i don't know why my name was included in your list...  >.>

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
I'm sure I'll get along with everyone, going to be doing the test right now, hope I do well :D

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts

Nonsense!

if you've met THE COMPANY STAFF (HARUKI AND SEMPER INCLUDED) and still want to join, you'll be just fine here, just fine.

~this is fun -haruki~

i don't know why my name was included in your list...  >.>

I don't know what you're talking about oculus...
Posted Image

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
semper... please stop quoting giant chunks of re-quotes T_T! It takes up so much space and looks ugly.
Posted Image

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
I agree with kevin. btw irc doesn't work in school... =.=
how depressing...
Posted Image

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Any file sharing sites (and IRC) don't work at my school, which is bummer, cause there's photoshop there x_x which could've been very useful, I could've done it during my accounting class... though I wouldn't have an excuse if I were to get caught xD

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
Hey, you're right, the quote was unnecessary.
clicking the quote button is so convenient though...
Posted Image