Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Follow more than one language

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Exareivaj

Exareivaj

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 85 posts
On the homepage, in my follows, I only can see my follows in one language, I know that I can change it another one, but what I want to do is see the updates in more languages, for example, I can read in english and spanish, but no in other languages, so I would like being able to see only the languages I chose, but no only one or all of them.
And you could want follow the updates in english for one manga and for other in other language.
If this already is possible I'm sorry, but I don't know how.

Edited by Exareivaj, 11 May 2012 - 03:37 PM.

Nightow.15.gif

There are 3 kind of people in this world:

1- Boring people who look at the earth and don't know the sky.
2- Dreamers who look at the sky and stumble with earth.
3- Fools who look ahead and think they see everything when they see nothing.

I'm the second one, but with the difference that I always rise when I fall.

By Exareivaj

Exareivaj

Exareivaj

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 85 posts
I know that I shouldn't do double post, but otherwise anybody will notice this (I even forgoot it).

Nightow.15.gif

By Exareivaj

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Currently only one language or all of them are the only options there are.

Exareivaj

Exareivaj

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 85 posts
Yeah, I know, but what I want is to make a mix, for instance: Follow Tower of god in spanish and medaka box in english.

Nightow.15.gif

By Exareivaj

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
I'm thinking of getting follows changed like this....

If multiple languages are selected...

Title of Comic -------------------------------
- [English] - [Vol#] - [Ch #] - Title of Chapter ------------------- Date of Chapter (new)
- [French] - [Vol#] - [Ch #] - Title of Chapter ------------------- Date of Chapter (new)
- [Spanish] - [Vol#] - [Ch #] - Title of Chapter ------------------- Date of Chapter
- [English] - [Vol#] - [Ch #] - Title of Chapter ------------------- Date of Chapter
- [Spanish] - [Vol#] - [Ch #] - Title of Chapter ------------------- Date of Chapter
- [English] - [Vol#] - [Ch #] - Title of Chapter ------------------- Date of Chapter
- [French] - [Vol#] - [Ch #] - Title of Chapter ------------------- Date of Chapter
etc.

Anyway.... in the next update.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
Maybe using a tree system could be good so that the different chapters do no hide the titles to much. You develop a branch only if you interested into it

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

I know that I shouldn't do double post, but otherwise anybody will notice this (I even forgoot it).

This is referred to as forum BUMPing, because you're bumping the thread(topic we're posting in here) to the most recent slot in the forum. I think it's okay to do that if you're in a forum where the entire purpose is getting attention (suggestions) so as to improve/fix things, provided that some time has passed.

I actually can't read fluently in more than one language, but this makes sense to me. +

I think Grumpy's idea makes sense. If I understood correctly he was implying the manga could be categorized differently depending on what language it is (meaning you can follow it in one language and not be told when it updates in languages you can't speak, thus you could follow it in multiple languages).

"This statement is not true."