Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Rubel/Louvre Conspiracy Theories [probable spoiler alert]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
So Rubel is a spy and he has proven that he will act to prevent the organization's improvement when he sent Mira, Claire, Deneve, and Helen off to fight an experienced male awakened being because they were half awakened claymores. What else do you think he's done?

I personally think that he used his connection with Rafaela to convince her to spare the traitor Ilena. I'm also thinking he somehow switched Theresa's head with that of a weaker claymore's just to prevent a super warrior from being made. I'm thinking that last one is possible because even if other organization members were to do the claymore creating, Rubel would have at least had foreknowledge of what was happening. He could also have had the foresight to check where and how it was happening. Another incident Rubel could have been behind is Luciela's complete awakening. All Rubel had to do was distract Rafaela while she was stabilizing Luciela. I'm also guessing that the reason Ophelia was suspicious of Claire when they first met was because Rubel told her something. Rubel had a connection with Ophelia because she went to him when Miria had almost awakened. Rubel was also the one who gave Claire the orders to hunt with Ophelia.

Does anybody see any flaws in my ideas? Does anybody have their own?

Tristus

Tristus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationGermany
Well I don't know if your opinion has chanced after such a long time, but your ideas does't seem to be real:
first of all if you make Rubel "the source of evil" it would be a realy realy boring story, I also believe that the story lost its quality after about Ch. 70

Your 1# Theory: I personally think that he used his connection with Rafaela to convince her to spare the traitor Ilena.
I believe in a manga like Claymore there should some people really die, its no fun if they come back every time, you would always think important person never die..
(I also not know if her power is needed)

2# Theory: I'm also thinking he somehow switched Theresa's head with that of a weaker claymore's just to prevent a super warrior from being made.
Why sould Clare be a "superior" being against others, she is "only" 1/4 youma, besides Priscilla followed Clare, because of her scent and the only person that Priscilla wanted to kill desperately was Theresa (her reason to awaken).

Btw: I believe that Rubel called punishment for Theresa, the other "one digits" were overlooked for their doings, but Theresa was the only Claymore that never used their yoma power, but again there is no research result that could be dangerous for their kin.

3# Theory: Another incident Rubel could have been behind is Luciela's complete awakening. All Rubel had to do was distract Rafaela while she was stabilizing Luciela.
Why should he do that? If he was to awaken and destroy every member of organization it would be perfect! There is no reason to assume that she work for organization or end up as guinea pig.

4# Theory: I'm also guessing that the reason Ophelia was suspicious of Claire when they first met was because Rubel told her something.
Again why would he wanted to kill her? At that moment she was not dangerous for his kin, maybe he had some plans but I think Ophelia was from the beginning filled with bloodlust.

Rubel was also the one who gave Claire the orders to hunt with Ophelia. -> I don't think that he can give orders, but maybe he manipulated organization.

My Question: The dragontribe kins are very big creatures, how come that he is so big as a mere human and I would like to see that he transform into a dragon and get killed by Clare :)
Spoiler

foremostproxy

foremostproxy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
The war on the continent is waged between two main groups made up of many smaller groups. The side with the Dragonkin also have many normal humans on their side.