Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Looking for something specific

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
I'm looking for shounen/seinen written by women and shoujo/josei written by men. Do you guys know any?

sig-1.png

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=GFantasy

Majority of GFantasy mangaka are female, and there's quite a lot xD. Mochijun FTW <3

Edited by kishuke, 29 April 2012 - 06:54 AM.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Huh, I didn't know Nabari no Ou was written by a female mangaka. That explains some things. =P
I found Pandora Hearts among them, though I knew about that one already. Good stuff.

I wonder if any male-written shoujo exist. That'd be interesting.

Edited by Katzilla, 29 April 2012 - 09:47 AM.

sig-1.png

StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
Well D.Gray-man is written by a female mangaka can't really think of any shoujo written by male

p3pe

p3pe

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 389 posts
  • LocationChurabhaya
Male mangaka write shoujo/josei:
Maya Mineo writes Patalliro!, also Rashanu, both of them are being scanlated. But Patalliro is 87 volumes long and still ongoing, scanlating all of them will take a long time... XD
Wada Shinji, he wrote Sukeban Deka (maybe you already watch the live adaptation) and Puppet Master Lin. It seems sometimes he collaborated with other artists (he took care the story).
Both of the are old-style, classic mangaka, I don't know if any male mangaka nowadays writes shoujo...

Female mangaka write shounen/seinen:
Kubo Mitsurou, she writes Tokkyuu!! and Again!!. Well, I used to think she was a male, just by looking at her drawings in Tokkyuu!!. I was so wrong...
The author of Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Amano Akira is a female too.

Edited by p3pe, 13 May 2012 - 04:09 PM.

My avatar is taken from this pixiv user: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35996065 ♥

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Thanks p3pe~

sig-1.png