Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Yaoi & Yuri Club

• Please log in to reply
1399 replies to this topic

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
You are not alone =') they are irresistable.
nod nods~*
wobbly hugs Anna~*

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA
*hugs*

Oh, just putting it out there...

My first yaoi was the Ai no Kusabi OVAs. It still holds a special place in my heart, and I'm excited to see the remake ;u;

Posted Image

Spoiler

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
Anna, I only came here to say hi.

So hi.

*Walks out*

About that...

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
@ anna:
Ooo Ai no Kusabi niceee, hope its a good studio that does the remake =D

@aote: Oh you tsun, not being honest with how you really feel =9

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 27 April 2012 - 11:08 PM.

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel

• Guests
Anyone here can recomend me good yaois?

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
kyaa its jab >///<
welcome jab =D
Depends on what suits your taste, pwp? fetishes(bara, bondage, traps, S&M, etc.) ? Plot (genre) ? and what you have read already =)

• Guests
I don't care for the plot, but I'm searching for a trap.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
PWP and trapswhere somewhat feminine guys just don't cut it......

H-manga
Spoiler

Sorry bro, I actually don't know much so you might have better luck with the twins, taka, Valk23 or people from the company like elrohon.

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 07 September 2012 - 02:36 AM.
Removed links to known hentai sites.

• Guests

PWP and trapswhere somewhat feminine guys just don't cut it......

H-manga

Spoiler

Sorry bro, I actually don't know much so you might have better luck with the twins, taka, Valk23 or people from the company like elrohon.

No, no. It's great, thanks, Japanese Caracteres.

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 07 September 2012 - 02:36 AM.
Removed links to known hentai sites.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

Really hard imagining taka as uke though unless its a bara guy.

I guess wobbly squishy kuro ghost %extras can have tentacles elements. Since i have no substance as a ghost and could morph into any black blobby shape I want (venom & bear =3).
Aphrodisiac ero-living plants are soo goood though, they smell good, drown people in pleasure, natural lubricant.
They must be very hard to maintain though, feeding them constantly with male vital essence =9.

yeah, i have to rape them daily to make sure they keep their demonic power. if only i had enough visitors i could probably cut down to around 2-3 times a week. but i can't quit completely, they'd just become too peaceful

you think i'd be uke for a bara guy? hmm...
would be better with a cute guy who can't do too much damage

ADDED: Been thinking about a scenario of us in a yaoi manga....... however, I kept getting story ideas for jab horn and wolf @_@

Spoiler

Man... I seriously hope I don't freak you guys out with my imagination.

so that's how you see them?
but wolfy, no matter how much his name is that of a predator, can't be seme. he's at least 90% uke
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

Spoiler

Man... I seriously hope I don't freak you guys out with my imagination.

...What the f-

UIqflpq.jpg

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

...What the f-

fabulousness? ;3

Edited by kishuke, 27 April 2012 - 03:35 PM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

...What the f-

well, f-ing, of course

the way it was written reminded me of this fanfic
i have this really funny recording of a guy i know trying to read it without laughing himself to death
at the end he's just "omg, what did i just read"

Edited by Chibi Bottle Reaper, 27 April 2012 - 02:45 PM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts

@ anni:
Ooo Ai no Kusabi niceee, hope its a good studio that does the remake =D

The remake is done by the same studio, same director, and the screenplay is even written by the original novelist. The only thing that I don't like so far is the changes in character design...

Posted Image

As you can see, they both are made to look "prettier" and Riki is smaller and less manly, more of a standard "uke" look. He looks like a shota xnx

Anna, I only came here to say hi.

So hi.

*Walks out*

Awwww, Aote! I'm honored that you'd come here just for me :3

Posted Image

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

The remake is done by the same studio, same director, and the screenplay is even written by the original novelist. The only thing that I don't like so far is the changes in character design...

Posted Image

As you can see, they both are made to look "prettier" and Riki is smaller and less manly, more of a standard "uke" look. He looks like a shota xnx

i might seriously never watch that remake
they were sexy in the first oav, but... i don't like the new look. neither do i like the novels
tried to read the first volume, but gave up after only 10 pages. both the writing style and amount of kanji were terrible
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
I've never read anything from the novels... but that does make me a little nervous D: I'm gonna watch it no matter what, but I really want it to be good ._.

Posted Image

Spoiler

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

No, no. It's great, thanks, Japanese Caracteres.

Anytime jab =)

you think i'd be uke for a bara guy? hmm...
would be better with a cute guy who can't do too much damage

so that's how you see them?
but wolfy, no matter how much his name is that of a predator, can't be seme. he's at least 90% uke

I have a hard time imagining you as any uke of you since nothing comes up. At least for a bara I have mosaic picture.... I don't think you are the typical uke though. You would agree to be bottom on a whim of things. A cute bara guy.... hot blooded shounen type... 我慢できない then pounces on you?

Amen. The best cute uke there is on batoto.

...What the f-

involuntary mental imaging is undenialable. In this case, its quite good.

the way it was written reminded me of this fanfic
i have this really funny recording of a guy i know trying to read it without laughing himself to death
at the end he's just "omg, what did i just read"

Too late XD I died at work trying hard to stiffle my laughters reading it.

Posted Image

(Gah sorry for accidently mistyping anni instead of Anna T__T)
Don't get me started on remake character design =_=..... *cough*Hunter X Hunter*cough*...........Sigh~* Goes to the corner to sulk*
late 1980's and 1990's are the golden age in anime for me. When everything was still hand drawned.
Anime had manly guys back then... now their all mostly lanky....Damn look at those shoulder blades in 1994 drools*
Nothing wrong with shotas, I just prefer them to stick with orginal character designs on manliness.

That reminds me of the one thing I didn't like about tohjo sensei artwork was the style for ukes drastically changed after a few years.
From manly coolness to very round eyes, making it more like shotas. I didn't even recognize the character until they said his name....

Edited by 「豆釘 ~ 黑風影」, 27 April 2012 - 11:09 PM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

I have a hard time imagining you as any uke of you since nothing comes up. At least for a bara I have mosaic picture.... I don't think you are the typical uke though. You would agree to be bottom on a whim of things. A cute bara guy.... hot blooded shounen type... 我慢できない then pounces on you?

Amen. The best cute uke there is on batoto.

trying to figure out what you meant with that... if a guy suddenly pounces on me i might just rape him back. hot blooded shounen types just beg to be raped... but i wouldn't mind letting a cuter guy do me, like viral or itachi or ace. ace might be good. but he's not on batoto
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Itachi must be seme. ALWAYS @-@

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • Locationcannot be located
... nevertheless i like 1994 version better

i am trying to get myself to like yaoi, hope you guys will be patent with this(me) fool