Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fairy Tail Romance

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Akuma Sweet

Akuma Sweet

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 52 posts
  • LocationInferno
Who do you want to end up together?

well i want natsu x Lucy or natsu x Mirajane, what about you?

Aleks

Aleks

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
natsu x mirajane is out of the picture (he was in some kind of relationship with her little sister so...impossible)
it'll be obviously natsu x lucy , erza x mystogan and gray x water woman (forgot her name already haha) but it may not be explicit (it's a shonen after all)
and the romance will surely be brought near the end of the manga; the manga is selling well and is one of the pillars of the kodansha mag so...not yet :D

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Expecting to see Laxus + Mirajane,and not sure about Gajeel and Levy

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Angel Of Darkness

Angel Of Darkness

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLasVegas,NV
lol honestly i want Natsu to end up with Erza but lucy's not that bad either and if there is a chance of them ending up together it's prob gonna be Natsu x Lucy because Erza and Jellal i bet are gonna end up together on a side note Gray totally likes Juvia
Posted Image

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada
I'm digging for Gray x Juvia and Happy x Carla, Natsu x Lucy is an obvious one along with Jellal x Erza as Aleks said it's a shonen story so i bet we gonna have to wait till the end for these couple to take form.

Lizzy_88

Lizzy_88

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
Since the last episode I've seen (172) I'm kinda rooting for Gray X Lucy and Lucy X Natsu
Can't choose between them, is that a bad thing?
Also Juvia sees Lucy as a rival of Grays love. Doesn't that count for something?
My other fav Fairy Tail couplings:
Erza X Jellal
Levy X Gajeel
Laxus X Lucy
Laxus X Mirajane
Posted Image

“You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”

Maya Angelou,