Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

It's not my fault that I'm not popular! Or is it? Good series

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
I like this new series. Our main character is a "mojo", she stays late at night in front of the computer, has little to no social interactions, and is desperate to get noticed and have a happier high school life. She keeps trying, failing, but remains happy for even a little bit of attention; still it never works out well (so far). Instead she often has to drift to her "happy world" as reality isn't satistfying enough. But is this really not her fault? Is it modern society's fault many of us young people have trouble with their social skills like this, etc.? Or is it purely on us, as individuals, to forge ourselves as people? Feel free to share.

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Thanks for the new chapter, it's freaking hilarious! I just can't take the set up on this one too seriously, if I did she'd make me cry. I don't think this is meant to do anything but be weird and make you laugh.

Tn7HA0h.png

Hinanawi Tenshi

Hinanawi Tenshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Life isn't fair. The fact of the matter is that you can't force change upon another, and society is in itself does not seem to be the problem, but the progression of the generation. Now a days some people spend more time on the computer or with their electronics to compensate that void in their life, in itself a cycle.
Whether it ends is if someone outside that cycle pull the other person out it. Although it can be said that way, very few people would consider doing that unless they had previous encounter with that person. Whether that person wants to be more integral with other is of their own choice.
Posted Image
Spoiler

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
Everyone happiness is different.
From my point of view.
She isn't that happy. She is wishing for it and do try. but end in a hilarious way or even failing

Will this have a good ending?
Will she get a boy friend?
What do you think?

desu_nyan

desu_nyan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I enjot the series very much, as for a good ending? hmmm, I would feel happy for her :D

~desu nyan

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
I'm sceptical, but optimistic. So am I a positive sceptic, or a sceptical optimist? Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed for her (even if she's just a character :)). I used to be very antisocial just like this, but got over most of it. And I keep going strong. So I have faith :)

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
What? Was that actually someone taking pity on her at the end of chp 21? I wonder if that's a one time thing or if something is going to develop in the future with it.

Tn7HA0h.png

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
The thrill of expecting something unexpected and unprobable to happen? I know that feeling. Well, now expecting the next chapter(s) is all the more exciting.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
True, so true...

Tn7HA0h.png

Adimiss

Adimiss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona
Its weird. It's probably just me, but i tend to make friends with people like her. I see that person all alone and i hang out with them. I don't think they are too weird for me or anything of the sort. I think that she is cute >.<

Outcasts for the win

Also love the story XP

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
It might be weird, yeah, but I don't care, because I'm kinda the same. I know how it feels to be all alone, so sometimes I go up to one of those (other?) lonely looking people and try to cheer them up. Because, you know, I can be perfectly fine by myself most of the time - but that's not how everyone is. And a small kindness can make someone's day :)

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

DNTXSMT

DNTXSMT

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Who gives a fuck?!
Its good, entertaining and better yet with some black humor.

Dont get too serious on this shit,dude.

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
Me? Serious? Are you serious? Seriously, I like having some seious fun.

Btw, congrats on your first post, especially since it's here ;) I guess it took my long ranting to get that first one out of you, you LOLCAT :D

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Rozio Sanc

Rozio Sanc

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
she's sooo weird!!! I mean Im pretty antisocial and weird :batoto_010:, but..... She is WEIRD its like a NO-Human being, anyway it's really Funny and :batoto_023: i cannot stop waiting see more of the weirdness

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

she's sooo weird!!! I mean Im pretty antisocial and weird , but..... She is WEIRD its like a NO-Human being, anyway it's really Funny and i cannot stop waiting see more of the weirdness

It is really funny, just very off-beat. It really can't be taken too seriously, or her character would just be too pitiful and sad. The author's other work Choku! is very similar and maybe even funnier than this one. Strange, off-beat characters that can't be taken too serious.

Edited by svines85, 08 August 2012 - 04:16 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
It's an exaggeration of people with that type of personality. I think it's something we can all relate to: wondering how we should act in a given social situation. It's funny in a pitiable sort of way, but exaggerated enough that it appears larger than life. It allows us to empathize with the main heroine while thinking, "Well, at my life isn't that bad."

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
on a related note, I saw the first hentai doujin of this one the other day.......pretty good actually :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Now it's getting an anime, should be hilarious....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-12-20/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-manga-gets-anime

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Tomoko makes the best New Year's wishes........."if you can't make me happy, at least make everyone else miserable"........classic. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
the Another parody was hilarious.......poor Tomoko xD

Tn7HA0h.png