Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country

We have enough moderators given the current population of ... 7.

And moderate yourself.

Hi, being new here I would like to say this: wobble flops. Also, your verification system for the forums was almost human proof except that it wasn't and that I repeatedly typed in too short a password. Go me. I signed up because you impressed me with your selection of Tower of God and I hope that you continue to run it regardless of your philosophy of lime-lighting new manhwa. Hopefully other people will not repeat my password mistake so that your community may grow.

Cheers.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

We have enough moderators given the current population of ... 7.

And moderate yourself.

Hi, being new here I would like to say this: wobble flops. Also, your verification system for the forums was almost human proof except that it wasn't and that I repeatedly typed in too short a password. Go me. I signed up because you impressed me with your selection of Tower of God and I hope that you continue to run it regardless of your philosophy of lime-lighting new manhwa. Hopefully other people will not repeat my password mistake so that your community may grow.

Cheers.

lol~~ maybe I should lighten password requirement. Though, it's not that high Imo...
In any event, welcome.