Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

help need to find this manga!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dianaph

dianaph

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
hi hi well i reallly wanna read a certain manga but i completley forgot what the title's name is -___-. . . oh and it had two main characters a girl who has brown braids and a guy who has yellow hair. The guy was always the perfect really smart and everyone admired him until the girl moved in and she beated him and always became number 1 where he's 2 haha it's suppose to be romantic later b/w his feelings for her

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
Not to be unhelpful, but this is in the wrong section. It will probably be moved, and my sage post may be removed, but if it isn't then for future references posts like this probably belong in: http://vatoto.com/forums/forum/168-comic-finder/

Hopefully someone knows which one you're talking about, because I don't. Setting sounds like an ambiguous shoujo scenario. Best of luck to you.
The story that has not yet finished...?

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Could it be Last Game ? <= the manga isn't translated in English on the site though
I haven't read it but did a wild search by the description ^.^

IM or it's for naught

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
No offence to you.. but that's a really common romance plotline =.=

Any more details would help :3

Edited by kishuke, 16 April 2012 - 08:08 AM.

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
Special A is the first that springs to mind, but as mentioned earlier, there are a whole bunch with similar plots x.x

p3pe

p3pe

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 389 posts
  • LocationChurabhaya

Could it be Last Game ? <= the manga isn't translated in English on the site though
I haven't read it but did a wild search by the description ^.^

I agree, I'm pretty sure it's Last Game, since I have read it. You can try look on its page on Mangaupdates, to know where to read the English version.

My avatar is taken from this pixiv user: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35996065 ♥

dianaph

dianaph

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
ohh sorrie thank yous haha

ohhh myy gosh!! thank you sooo much haha

thank yous!!!! :batoto_024: