Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[NSFW] Can't remember a very adult-like manga I read over two years ago...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
Back when One-Manga was still going, I happened upon a pretty kinky story about a boy who has certain fetishes, and one day meets a girl who fulfills all (or most?) of his fetishes.

But the girl is somewhat strange and borderline anti-social. She knows that the boy likes him, and openly invites him into a conditional relationship wherein she tortures him in a sado-masochistic nature.

Generally, the boy trades humiliation for sexual favors (if you could call them that) like drinking her urine or getting to see her naughty bits or being able to touch them through clothing.

The girl is the definition of short-haired pettanko, and a lot of times the story hints at some deep dark incident in her past life that made her screwed up. There's also a big blond girl (I think her name might be Kyouko, but if it's not then disregard that) with big breasts who likes to charge 100 yen for the most absurd things.

Ah, yeah, there's something about a virgin club too, and I think the main character might have involuntarily become the club president (the previous president was kicked out for having anal, I believe...)
The story that has not yet finished...?

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Hmm, no idea don't think it exists on batoto, what i've read this might be hentai? or it is close to that.

The only name it sounds to me is http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nana-to-kaoru-r210 or http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/velvet-kiss-r437

No idea if it's actually one of these, never read it full so it might be one of these, hmm, there was another one but don't know the name -.-

but ehh, don't think there is any urine in it -.-, wait now that i think about it when re reading your description it's probably hentai -.-

Edited by Laurens D, 15 April 2012 - 08:07 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Well, somebody might know what you are talking about, but it doesn't sound like the kind of story we allow here.

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
Well, several lengthy chapters through and not even a visible nipple, so idk... The theme is adult but the content is safe. I'm confident in saying it's not graphically hentai or ecchi.

@Laurens Thank you for trying at least ^^;

I originally read the first volume on the shelves of a Barnes and Noble, but I think they stopped selling it for obvious reasons. Eventually the first two volumes were wrapped in plastic so you can't preview it.

solar

solar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
Dude i think you are talking about SUNDOME the whole virgin club thing is what struck a note look it up cause i dont think its added here ... good luck

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
I can confirm that this is Sundome, and a great manga I may add, besides what the descriptions give may imply. It's in a sense a darker and edgier version of Nazo no Kanojo X, unfortunately I believe the scanlation status on it is Incomplete, and I don't think any group is working on it at the moment. :o

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
Thank you so much! I recognized the title as soon as I read it! For some reason, it's an easy name for me to forget @_@

Well, at least I know it, now, so I can keep a look out for it should anyone else pick it up.

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
I really like that manga xD I really wish that I could pick it up, but I just don't feel right about translating anything from one language to the other. No matter what you try, the original feel of it kinda goes away :o

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Sara Cooper

Sara Cooper

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Spoiler

and, it's been completed, as far as I know… I read it at animea before I learned about Batoto…

an if anyone else figures the title out first, would ya drop me an email? :batoto_018:

I really like that manga xD I really wish that I could pick it up, but I just don't feel right about translating anything from one language to the other. No matter what you try, the original feel of it kinda goes away :o

I have a knack with metaphors, and that's pretty helpful when translating in a weird way. IF you ever want to give it a try just mail me someing translated, in the words you think suit it best- and I"ll give you back hwat I think the meaning of the word structure… - i'ts and experiment I've been wondering about for a while now…

Edited by KidCongo, 21 April 2012 - 06:38 PM.
Missing spoiler tags.

TheCreepin32

TheCreepin32

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts
Spoiler

Edited by KidCongo, 21 April 2012 - 06:37 PM.
Missing spoiler tags.

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
If you're going to give away the whole plot/ending of a comic outside of a spoiler thread, you should be considerate enough to use spoiler tags.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.