Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hellion Princes' Debue

twins ley introduction leif leiv hitachiin hikaru kaoru debut

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Debue, because we always pronounce debut as De Butt and we don't want that.

Posted Image Ohiyo! Russet Potato making an intro thread.
:D :D We felt bad about bullying Naifu otouto into making a thread when all we did was a post in the General thread long ago, so here is our thread.
We also felt introductions were in order because even after all this time, people are still confused about us. o-O o-O

For people who don't know or still aren't sure who we are, perhaps in the forums you have seen these avatars and sig:
Spoiler

We can mainly be found in Potato Hell, Forum Games, General Discussions, Writers' Club and Introductions.
We get our likes mainly from comic comments and forum posts. We are rarely found in comic forums but we're occasionally on them.

Our favorite threads are currently The Bar by Anni Oba and Batoto Family. The War thread kinda died

Right now we're feeling bad and sorry for the small font. We love small font but we believe it is hard to read for people so we feel sorry. We're sorry.'

People notice we talk in 'we(s)'. Naifu otouto thought we only did that because we're excited. Some people think its part of our style.
But really, we're just a pair of twins. Together our name is Ley, and the older is Leif and younger is Leiv.
Our alter egos are the Hitachiin brothers, Hikaru for Leif and Kaoru for Leiv. You'd notice the swap in order of birth.
Our true appearance is:
Spoiler

Our original title is Hellion Twins and most people just know us as the twins.
In The Bar, we have adopted the nick Underage Shota Twins as our midnight DJ alias.
We like to change our name a lot and we like to match our avatars with our signature pics.
Right now we're going for the DMCxHitachiin look.

On Batoto, we're in the youngest generation in the whole Batoto family tree.
Previously, we were the youngest until Naifu Otouto came along.
We're shotas because we're six year olds. However, we have full grown teenage bodies which we swap with our chibi ones when we like to.

The person who brought us into the family is Takayuki. We call him Takapapa and he is now 大魔王様
Takapapa gave us a mama when he found Annamama, also known as AnnabelleRoxayne.
Our big brother and husband is Seyrine. We call him Sey niichan/niitan/otto~ <3
The Naifu Otouto that we were talking about before, is now known as Naifu Delinugami. He has adopted our family name in his nick.
Oh, and we are boys. In case people still miss that out.

We love our family a lot, including Angel Ojichan, Anni Obachan, Lal Obanee, AotE Ojisan, Kuroi Niisan, Sesame Ojichan, Uncle Fozzy and Uncle Sratis.
Our personal harem includes uncle cousin Ashax and Niel so far. (we want moar!)
Aoiai was our sugar lover for a week. :) :)

We love gender bender, comedy, fantasy, action, historic, shounen, shoujo (to a certain extent), slice of life, shounen ai/yaoi and shotas.
Music wise, our tastes are widely spread, from classics like Freddy Mercury or Sonata in G minor to stuff like Usher and Eminem.
We like celtic music, choir, theater, industrial classic (Emilie Autumn), gregorian chants, 80s - 90s rock, r&b, jazz and techno.
We read a variety of books, most of which is listed where you can find here.
We don't really watch anime and dramas. We have some anime that we love, such as Princess Tutu and Patalliro.

Well, that's about it. This is a really long intro post. ._. ._.; We're sorry.
About the person IRL behind the twins:
Spoiler

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
Lol, I made some arrangements for me not to get ninja'ed and be the first to welcome you to the forums my lil otoutos/waifu. :) It's been a long time coming and I didn't even realize you never introduced yourselves. ^^

This is my lil bros and they're the cutest thing I've laid my eyes upon. I think. ^^

Well, I don't have to orient you or anything about this place so I guess I'll be seeing you around!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by seyrine, 13 April 2012 - 05:46 PM.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

codetoki

codetoki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
hii twins, it's nice to formally meet you, and I love your taste in books and am a fellow Twilight and Vampire Diaries Hater and <3 night world <3 lover. See you around the forums
Spoiler

Spoiler

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
Welcoming the people who've welcomed me feels a bit surreal, but I do it nonetheless ;3

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
hahahaha....

you've been welcomed.. but i dont mind saying again...

Welcome Twins... :D

huggles...:)

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
COME INTO MY ARMS :batoto_021:
Welcome twins!!
*huggles* u twins are the best xD u even strip for ur aunty~

Posted Image

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
I just bore witness to something I should not have seen :3....BE STRONG MY YOUNGER BROTHERS YOUR (self-proclaimed) OLDER BROTHER IS HERE FOR YOU

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
@ Muni- Oho do we have a new family member.

@Lal- stop being such a pedo for once

@ My favorite grandnephews- Welcome...Again!

About that...

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Yeah, I was kinda wondering why I don't recall seeing an intro thread of yours. Now, I know why.

Since pretty much everyone here in the forums knows about you, and that I have no Idea how to welcome someone whose post count is greater than mine, I'm just gonna give you a generic welcome.

Welcome to Batoto, Ley!
Have fun, make friends and spam, in that order.
Hope to see you in the forums.
Peace.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
What the... *scrolls back up* Is this it, are there no more comments!? I expected 20 pages welcoming the Twins, this is some bullcocky!! Tss... Anyway~ The twins didn't bully me into making an intro, they just slew me with kindness. T'was a pleasant death filled with cuddles, chains and the occasional whip.

Naifu - "Naifu is a good boy, Naifu is a good boy..."
Ley - "It rubs the lotion on its skin!" *uses the hose on Naifu*

People notice we talk in 'we(s)'. Naifu otouto thought we only did that because we're excited.

What? I.. We.. Well,,, Gah! I did say I thought they got excited but not like... I mean... Which is why... *blush*

Welcome To Batoto, Please enjoy your stay and I hope to see you active on the forums!! *passes out*

Edited by Naifu Delinugami, 14 April 2012 - 06:06 AM.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

-

Posted Image Sey niitan!~ Posted ImagePosted Image We're so touched~ <3 <3 See you around later too~

-

Thank you~ ^ ^ ^ ^ Yes! TwilightVD Nightworld fandom~! <3 Do you text rp? There's a nightworld email rp group that I'm in that's pretty good.

-

Posted Image Anni Obachan~ <3 <3 We still remember your welcomes~ you're now our grandma too~ so yay!!!

-

Posted Image Lal obanee~ <3 <3 We're so happy to see jou! Come play with us!

I just bore witness to something I should not have seen :3....BE STRONG MY YOUNGER BROTHERS YOUR (self-proclaimed) OLDER BROTHER IS HERE FOR YOU

Posted Image Muni niitan~ We can call you aniki?? Or Oniichan~ Or Oniisan~ Join our famillyyyyyyy! We'd help you tell Takapapa and Annamama!!!

-

Posted Image Eheheheheh thank you AotE Ojichan! We look up to being as chaotic as jou!

-

Posted Image Pizza! Our favorite snack has come! Posted Image Thank you for jour welcomes~

-

Posted Image Ohiyo otouto! Thank you toos~ tho we did this cuz we're big brothers now neh?!? Must set good example! Kekekekeke.

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
I am in your care. *bows* Please look after me, you two are my inspiration and make me want to be a better villain. *sets another house on fire*

What? The house was looking funny at the twins...

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Hey! Welcome ^_^

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA
My darling precious twins! Mama loves you so muchhhhh! *snuggles* Hehe, it's funny to see in intro topic from you guys~

I want to have grandchildren from Sey and Ley~ That'd be the cutest ever, I couldn't handle it :batoto_022:

Posted Image

Spoiler

Riuna

Riuna

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationAt the end of the Rainbow! No! The other end without a leprechaun!
Hey welcome! I honestly just thought your introduction was somewhere buried in the previous pages lols
Welcoming you seem strange since you were here longer than me :P
The Awesome B-day Present from Fozzy xD
Posted Image

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

Hey! Welcome ^_^

:P :P We were wondering if you'd put your usual welcome template... -so glad that jou didn't!- xD xD

My darling precious twins! Mama loves you so muchhhhh! *snuggles* Hehe, it's funny to see in intro topic from you guys~

I want to have grandchildren from Sey and Ley~ That'd be the cutest ever, I couldn't handle it :batoto_022:

Posted Image Mama! Yay~~~ Mama saw us~ :batoto_006: :batoto_005: Eh, kids~? We have to find kids cuter than us for Mama! Sey otto~ what do jou think~?

Hey welcome! I honestly just thought your introduction was somewhere buried in the previous pages lols
Welcoming you seem strange since you were here longer than me :P

Riuna nee~ :batoto_007: :batoto_007: Isn't it great?! We don't get to welcome people who welcome us often! XDD XDD How have you been?

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

Posted Image Lal obanee~ <3 <3 We're so happy to see jou! Come play with us!

OMG
O////O hehe chains~ what were u planning on doing? ~.^
so cuteeeeeeeeeee ~ this got lost in all the notifications, sorry i didnt replyyy D:
and of course ill play with uuuuuuuuuu <3 *winkwink*
they are so hot in that drama :3

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

OMG O////O hehe chains~ what were u planning on doing? ~.^ so cuteeeeeeeeeee ~ this got lost in all the notifications, sorry i didnt replyyy D: and of course ill play with uuuuuuuuuu <3 *winkwink* they are so hot in that drama :3

:D :D It's okie, we figured it was the notifications flood. ^-^ ^-^ <3 <3 Yay~ <3 <3 We'd play whatever you want~~

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

:D :D It's okie, we figured it was the notifications flood. ^-^ ^-^ <3 <3 Yay~ <3 <3 We'd play whatever you want~~

anything? :o oh so many dirty ideas :3 jks. anna-chan would kill meee :P
lets strip~ lets go to the beach XD
Posted Image

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

anything? :o oh so many dirty ideas :3 jks. anna-chan would kill meee :P lets strip~ lets go to the beach XD Posted Image

Okay Lal Obanee~ :D :D To the beach!

Posted Image

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee