Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Discussion - Seishun Pop

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Discuss chapters of Seishun Pop! here. :)

Akuma Sweet

Akuma Sweet

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 52 posts
  • LocationInferno
I like it but it seems some time later that I won't. It seems that the older sister has a secret, that hasn't been revealed yet. I can feel that it is going to be something bad which will let my opinion of this manga drop.
Do you think that the brother and sister will get together?
at this point I do not know but I kinda hope they do because besides those two I do not like anyone else in the manga.

Shadowrun77

Shadowrun77

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
I agree that it seems like the sister is hiding something with that phone call that happened and it's probably something major and possibly bad. As for the whole romance between brother and sister at this point I'm totally against it, if they are blood related then to me it's just wrong though I don't have a problem with him being there for her as a sibling. Now if it's somehow revealed that they aren't blood related sibling's I wouldn't have a problem with a romance between them though that would be a pretty generic twist so they could romance each other. Right now I'm hoping for a continued romantic relationship between him and Kojima while he supports his sister in her career track so they aren't separated again.

Xaal

Xaal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
I may be throwing a curve ball into space here but I think it's obvious from chapter 17 (the latest chapter posted at the time of this post) that the secret is that the mother is dying.

First clue was in an earlier chapter (idk which too tired to look for it cuz of my late shift) Sakuta mentioned "how is mother" or something of the sort, but the sister said a pretty vague comment that didn't answer anything.
Second clue is the phone call at night and then sis didn't get back till morning. In this case in my point of view of how life/plots of life go is that she's a courtesan or it's something else.
Then the third clue, we have the doctor and the call from so-so hospital.

At this point everything is pointing to a revelation that mother is dying/condition is getting worse, but sis never mentions this because it would cause too much worry to Sakuta.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

...Second clue is the phone call at night and then sis didn't get back till morning. In this case in my point of view of how life/plots of life go is that she's a courtesan...

I really hope that's not the case. It'll be just another one of "those" types of manga...and then people will start throwing around a certain infamous 3-letter abbreviation again.

Edited by greensoulreaper, 11 January 2013 - 06:06 PM.

Serabukai

Serabukai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

This dude is just making more tragedies happen in breaking up. Now someones gonna go commit suicide or something.