Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Wow, I was really surprised when somebody said the final two episodes were out (13 and 14), I mean they haven't even aired on Nickelodeon yet, but they sure are. I just watched them, very awesome finale. 

http://www.gogoanime.com/?s=korra

Tn7HA0h.png

Good Emperor Late

Good Emperor Late

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe end

It's true, you're right. I think to a large degree many people just wish it wasn't quite as different than ATLA since the original series was so well liked. The curse of the sequel, you want it to be just as good/the same as the original, but most seldom are. :)

Yup. Though, i do think they made Republic City wayy too 19th century London like. I get the whole globalization thing, but, well, we're watching a fantasy series, no need to bring too much stuff from RL.

Posted Image

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Since Korra left open the gates, think there might be another season or new avatar? Although a part of me wants them to stop there, cause anymore and it'll become too modern. I still love the old ATLA world better than the Korra version but meh, still good. I just don't want it to be to realistic. Then after watching the end, there could be some problems later on, whether in spirit world/human world.

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Since Korra left open the gates, think there might be another season or new avatar? 

Anything's possible if somebody thinks they can make a buck off of it, never doubt the power of money. But this is the end of what was planned (and ordered). So yeah, it'd have to be a different/new project entirely. Time will tell I suppose. 

Tn7HA0h.png

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

oh wow... i didn't know Season 2 has long been out... 

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Good Emperor Late

Good Emperor Late

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe end

Since Korra left open the gates, think there might be another season or new avatar? Although a part of me wants them to stop there, cause anymore and it'll become too modern. I still love the old ATLA world better than the Korra version but meh, still good. I just don't want it to be to realistic. Then after watching the end, there could be some problems later on, whether in spirit world/human world.

Huh? I though there's gona be 4 seasons of Korra???

Posted Image

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Its second season just ended, If they begin season 3 would we find out next Friday? Maybe another gap in between for them to think of a new problem.

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

Good Emperor Late

Good Emperor Late

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe end

Its second season just ended, If they begin season 3 would we find out next Friday? Maybe another gap in between for them to think of a new problem.

It was allready decided long ago that it would have 4 seasons? It will be next year.

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ah, you're right, I saw the wikipedia page for Season Two which still had the 26 episode plan (I guess, whatever the exact number of eps, two seasons was the plan), looks like it was expanded to 52 (supposedly, I mean this is wikipedia info we're talking about unless someone knows a better source  O_o )

*wikipedia stuff...*

Series overview[edit]

The Legend of Korra was initially conceived as a twelve-episode miniseries. Nickelodeon declined the creators' pitch for an Avatar follow-up animated movie based on what then became the comic The Search, choosing instead to expand Korra to 26 episodes.[2] The series was expanded further in July 2012 to 52 episodes. These episodes will be grouped into four separate seasons ("books") composed of 12 to 14 episodes ("chapters") each, with each season telling a stand-alone story. The Legend of Korra will conclude with the fourth season.[3]

Edited by svines85, 20 November 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

it looks like Kora hasn't change her attitude... well, im still in episode 2 of season 2.. 

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

it looks like Kora hasn't change her attitude... well, im still in episode 2 of season 2.. 

haha! Yup, I think when you look up "rebellious teen" you'll find a picture of her  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Ah, you're right, I saw the wikipedia page for Season Two which still had the 26 episode plan (I guess, whatever the exact number of eps, two seasons was the plan), looks like it was expanded to 52 (supposedly, I mean this is wikipedia info we're talking about unless someone knows a better source  O_o )

*wikipedia stuff...*

Series overview[edit]

The Legend of Korra was initially conceived as a twelve-episode miniseries. Nickelodeon declined the creators' pitch for an Avatar follow-up animated movie based on what then became the comic The Search, choosing instead to expand Korra to 26 episodes.[2] The series was expanded further in July 2012 to 52 episodes. These episodes will be grouped into four separate seasons ("books") composed of 12 to 14 episodes ("chapters") each, with each season telling a stand-alone story. The Legend of Korra will conclude with the fourth season.[3]

So 2 more seasons?!?

HAAA you noticed it to right!! 

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

So 2 more seasons?!?

Yeah, that's certainly what wikipedia says.........of course given the time there was in between season one and two I don't know if I'll live long enough to actually get to see anymore of it  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yeah, that's certainly what wikipedia says.........of course given the time there was in between season one and two I don't know if I'll live long enough to actually get to see anymore of it   :D

Of course you'll live to see it!! It's only a few months xD

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Of course you'll live to see it!! It's only a few months xD

So you've seen an actual, "official" type schedule? I guess I'm just thinking about "Ep 12, S1" original air date 06/23/12 and "Ep 1 S2" original air date 09/13/13.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

haha! Yup, I think when you look up "rebellious teen" you'll find a picture of her   :D

indeed still stubborn and saying i know what im doing... XD been there too... LOLS

So 2 more seasons?!?

HAAA you noticed it to right!! 

yup.. hehehehe  even you slap teens at those times, they won't listen most of the time... because for them, they know what they are doing... XD well, unless something reeeaaalllyyy bad happens.. 

Posted Image

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

So you've seen an actual, "official" type schedule? I guess I'm just thinking about "Ep 12, S1" original air date 06/23/12 and "Ep 1 S2" original air date 09/13/13.   :D

.....Nevermind, that puts doubts in whether I will be able to live that long...

indeed still stubborn and saying i know what im doing... XD been there too... LOLS

yup.. hehehehe  even you slap teens at those times, they won't listen most of the time... because for them, they know what they are doing... XD well, unless something reeeaaalllyyy bad happens.. 

She just has a natural talent to screw things up worse xD A unique trait to drive people nuts :D

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

geee.... Kora started a war... i mean almost... :P

Posted Image

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

I just finishes season two today! Reaaally great stuff. ^_^

But, what bothers me is

Spoiler

Other thoughts: 

Spoiler

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I just finishes season two today! Reaaally great stuff. ^_^

But, what bothers me is

Spoiler

Other thoughts: 

Spoiler

Yup, I'd have to agree with you about both of those.............

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png