Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Has trolling or group trolling killed any interest you may have had in a manga?

trollingq

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

nert5

nert5

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
I saw that love so life was updated today and before the super trolling of japanzai and the people responding to them I would have been happy but now I just think who cares that it has been updated. Am I the only one that has been affected by the trolling in this way?

Edited by nert5, 09 April 2012 - 12:26 AM.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Well i don't know that. But whenever i get in Tower of God forums i feel like i am not belong there. There are some people become a group and trolling continuously. Well i can't blame them about discussing a manwha but. It is really breaking my interest.

Besides i started to think they are really think about it too much
it makes TOG overrated in my eyes

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Why would you be so dumb that you actually care about some simpleminded people, that try to troll you?

Just read the manga and ignore everything else.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Had that a lot however forgot the names -.-, Can't remember much either most of the time when i stop reading the manga is because i don't have enough interest so no interest = no name :P Sorry :P

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Yak

Yak

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationPortland
Trolling doesn't bother me as long as it's not a common thing. If it happens once in awhile, I savor its awesomeness, then move on. I can see why it'd annoy people, but I guess it just doesn't bother me as much. I can be a little bit of a troll myself...

Posted Image

oa \ mm \ mouse \ maigo \ mal

Fangz

Fangz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEngland, Essex
I've never really took on board other peoples feelings and opinions on things, if i like/dislike or lose interest in something it will be 100% on my own terms and opinions.
Of course that's not to say i don't air my opinions on certain things just to let my friends know how i feel about things, but i don't actually know anyone that likes manga/anime so it tends just to be about games ;)

<< Absolute Sword>>  Always standing before death, her reality differed from the rest of the world but her life weighed the same.

May the legend of the Absolute Sword be eternal, for the true beauty of life can only be seen by those that can see its end.

Sword.Art.Online.240.1189446.jpg

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.
Spoiler

Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.

Rjamwalters

Rjamwalters

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts
You've messaged the troll with your comments OP. You can be easily opened.

And I will be entering.