Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hey There~

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia

*grasps Alle's hands* Please become my waifu.

Oh Sure! But you need to propose first. lol

Welcome :)

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thank you. :)

Welcome Leshi~
Check out the forum games often and Have fun while you're here!

Thank you. And I will have fun here! Because you guys are here. :D

This I noted :)

lol. after all the name and the font style that I've told you, you'll say something bad to me? You're really a one true friend. haha

HAHAHA. Well, I am really your true friend. There is no denying there. :)

Oh, you're Ada's friend...that explains the fancy letters.

Hello and welcome to the forums. Make yourself at home, grab a drink at the bar, and kindly don't feed anyone whose name ends with "licious". They're in cages for a reason.

...hold on a second...

Thank you and I will make myself home. Thank you for the advice though. I'll take note of that.

Welcome to the forums Alle! It took me just the same amount of time as you to go active in the forums and, like me I hope, you'll never look back. ^^ Most people here, if not all of us, are pretty "weird" though so expect some crazy threads and thoughts. If you wanna make a lot of friends like fozzy/leonardo and ada-chan, the best place to start is the Silly/Random and forum games.

I guess the adage "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are" is still valid.

See you around!

-sey

Thank you. And by the way, I am myself is weird. hahaha. Ask Ada-swan and you'll know. lol

Nice to meet you, you may count on me for anything.
(Damn, i forgot the important part). ...Welcome...

Thank you. Nice to meet you too. :)

Welcome to Batoto, hope you have fun here

I will and thank you.

Edited by ɑʟʟɛЅʜɪɑ, 06 April 2012 - 03:36 AM.

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA
So straight forward =w=

I would like you to come and please be a part of my harem of cuteness, Alle-chan~ *bows* I promise to make you happy!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

So straight forward =w=

I would like you to come and please be a part of my harem of cuteness, Alle-chan~ *bows* I promise to make you happy!

I'm a straight forward person. Don't you like that? It's a harem. Then I refused! hahaha. Don't be mad and we can still be friends. :)
Let's be friend from now on. :)

hey welcome to batoto, ada-chan's friend. I noticed, like her, that you like Sherlock Holmes. I hope I get to know you to the point that I don't need to identify you with such a label. :P
and yes she's weird and creepy......

Thank you~ Yes, I like Sherlock Holmes because he's just so awesome. Well, you will get to know me in no time because I'm a good person and friend.
I know right. She's mean. hahaha. Don't mind her. :)

Where did you hide this cutie ada? so mean...hi welcome to batoto nice to meet you! hope you like it here and see you around.

Thank you~ I am such a cutie. lol. Ada refused to believe that I am such a cutie. :) Nice meeting you. Hope to see you around too. :)

Posted Image

The Empress

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
I hope one day I can change your mind! I'm happy to be friend's though~

Posted Image

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
Welcome to Batoto! >^_^< Hope you have a blast! :batoto_028:

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
Welcome. Make friends. Have fun. Read Manga.

About that...

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
Hi, I'm sorry that it took until page two for me to respond. Now what I say won't have as much impact.

Oh dear lord, do I have fail luck when it comes to women. I can't even greet them properly in their own thread. dX

2z50p6t.png

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
This is the forever alone king Alle, he's cool :3

Posted Image

Spoiler

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

I hope one day I can change your mind! I'm happy to be friend's though~

We'll see about that. Maybe in the future I can be your wifey. Let's leave it up to fate.

Welcome to Batoto! > ^_^< Hope you have a blast! :batoto_028:

Thank you~ :)

Welcome. Make friends. Have fun. Read Manga.

Thank you and I will make friends and have fun. :)

Hi, I'm sorry that it took until page two for me to respond. Now what I say won't have as much impact.

Oh dear lord, do I have fail luck when it comes to women. I can't even greet them properly in their own thread. dX

Oh, don't be like that. Have confidence. Maybe in the future you'll have your own harem. lol. :)

Either way, nice to meet you. :)

Posted Image

The Empress

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

Oh, don't be like that. Have confidence. Maybe in the future you'll have your own harem. lol. :)

Either way, nice to meet you. :)

Oh, I do have my own harem. Only....It's all guys. I need some females in it, but I'm such a hopeless romantic, that all the girls shy away from my theatrics and stuff. Just check out the, "Will you go on a date with me" thread to find out. (It's actually a thread about dating and advice. The title is rather unrelated.)

On a side note, glad to meet you. I hope we can be great friends who talk all the time. You seem like you'd make a great friend. :)

2z50p6t.png

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
hahaha...there already trying to corrupt you!

Edited by Angel., 06 April 2012 - 06:23 AM.

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

Oh, I do have my own harem. Only....It's all guys. I need some females in it, but I'm such a hopeless romantic, that all the girls shy away from my theatrics and stuff. Just check out the, "Will you go on a date with me" thread to find out. (It's actually a thread about dating and advice. The title is rather unrelated.)

On a side note, glad to meet you. I hope we can be great friends who talk all the time. You seem like you'd make a great friend. :)

Oh really? Well, did you try using all the tricks/technique there is to make the girls fall for you? I'm here to support you! You can do it. Don't give up!

We will be great friends! I'm sure of it. :)

hahaha...there already trying to corrupt you!

Are they? hahaha. That's fine because they won't be able to corrupt me! BWAHAAHAHA!

Posted Image

The Empress

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

Oh really? Well, did you try using all the tricks/technique there is to make the girls fall for you? I'm here to support you! You can do it. Don't give up!

We will be great friends! I'm sure of it. :)

No, I don't like using tricks. I'd rather have an honest relationship built on trust, respect and friendship. I want an equal to stand by my side.Mainly, I think I'm too romantic. My first date consists of taking a girl for a walk in the park, then taking her to the most beautiful place it in that not many people know about. Then we watch as the moon reflects on the water and just talk about things under the moonlight.

Ice cream also fits in there somewhere, but I forget if it's before, or after the walk.

So yeah, I'm too romantic. orz

2z50p6t.png

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

No, I don't like using tricks. I'd rather have an honest relationship built on trust, respect and friendship. I want an equal to stand by my side.Mainly, I think I'm too romantic. My first date consists of taking a girl for a walk in the park, then taking her to the most beautiful place it in that not many people know about. Then we watch as the moon reflects on the water and just talk about things under the moonlight.

Ice cream also fits in there somewhere, but I forget if it's before, or after the walk.

So yeah, I'm too romantic. orz

YOU REALLY ARE A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. But don't worry. It's a good trait and because of that you deserve a good girl in your side. :)

Posted Image

The Empress

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

YOU REALLY ARE A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. But don't worry. It's a good trait and because of that you deserve a good girl in your side. :)

I hate to ruin this moment, but I'd rather have her by my side than in it. That'd be rather awkward.

2z50p6t.png

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

I hate to ruin this moment, but I'd rather have her by my side than in it. That'd be rather awkward.

I see. Technically, you want a girl that will be by your side whatever happens. Don't worry. You can find a girl like that. Have confidence, my dear.

Posted Image

The Empress

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
loooool thundi xD

and welcome to batoto~ :D

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

loooool thundi xD

and welcome to batoto~ :D

Thank you. :)

Posted Image

The Empress

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

Where did you hide this cutie ada? so mean...hi welcome to batoto nice to meet you! hope you like it here and see you around.

You want her? Hihi. you'll make a great couple. swear :)

hey welcome to batoto, ada-chan's friend. I noticed, like her, that you like Sherlock Holmes. I hope I get to know you to the point that I don't need to identify you with such a label. :P
and yes she's weird and creepy......

lol. look who is talking! haha
I'm not creepy and weird :|

alleshia. I'm gonna cuddle you to death when I visited your house again :|

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

You want her? Hihi. you'll make a great couple. swear :)

alleshia. I'm gonna cuddle you to death when I visited your house again :|

Oooh! Really? :batoto_022:

Don't come over to my house anymore if it means that I'll lose my life. :batoto_020:

Posted Image

The Empress