Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
There seriously needs to be a proper thread for all the chapter discussions to go. Discuss current and previous chapters of Seishun For-get! here. :)

Edited by greensoulreaper, 05 April 2012 - 04:57 PM.

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Could you edit the topic to read: [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest Chapter or words to that effect with the discussion tag first?

Not sure there is much people would discuss, but I would like them to get out of the comments section and put them in the forums...

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I suspect her one day memory is going to return.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Senzu15

Senzu15

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPoland
whren he confessed his love and she also told him that se loves him i really wouldn't be surprised if the end page said- this is the last chapter of seishun forget. Cause all this confession was to smooth and was done without any complications... Fortunately it will continue...

If her memory loss gets back then i wonder how will this continue...will they try to get her to some doctors therapy shocks or will they continue to try to get her remember by themselves...This manga tittle is "forget" so the memory loss will probably continue

zilentworld

zilentworld

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSeventh Heaven Bar
yeah i totally thought that this was nearing the end, then suddenly that cliffhanger O_O

Pacifier

Pacifier

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
I would be singularly frustrated if she lost her memory again. It's like the protagonist finally makes some progress then for the sake of prolonging plot, the author decides to, "oh let's reset everything so we can do the previous 11 chapters all over again!" I'm personally always a little annoyed at extreme 'tsundere' characters but there is satisfaction in seeing them be true to themselves. Someone who goes as far as pretending to lose her memory, an illness on par with cancer in my opinion, without considering how others feel is definitely extreme. Oh well, let's see how this goes. If the snap means something new and interesting, then here's a big hand to the author. If it doesn't, it's a golf clap.

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
It's a monthly, author isnt hurried to release a chapter every week, thus i don't think something as cheap as "return of memory impediment" will happen. Also, judging by the author previous works, it'll be something suprising.

Personally i think it'll be a new kind of impediment, she'll have to act deredere or tsuntsun else she'll go "snap" and (insert generic result) - for example, might forget what happened that day.

Edited by krytyk, 05 April 2012 - 03:30 PM.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
It is possible that Kokage had an aneurysm. They are not exactly uncommon and they can lead to far worse things than memory loss-- my mom died from one.

For those not familiar with the term, an aneurysm is when a blood vessel in your brain bursts. They are treatable and even preventable if the blood vessel bulging is spotted before it actually bursts.

Souldrake

psycho_bunny

psycho_bunny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationmichigan
wow... i freaking love this~~~<3 <3 <3

thats all i have to say sorry :(

Your_Name_Was_Changed

Your_Name_Was_Changed

Potato Spud

• Banned
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKindergarden~
Awesome! Can't stop loving it~
Can' wait for the next chapter!
Sorry for making remember such depressing moment.
I'm Watching You~
Through your windows,
in the bushes and under your bed~
There is nowhere you can hide~
Lolis you say? Why not?

KilluaX90

KilluaX90

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

It is possible that Kokage had an aneurysm. They are not exactly uncommon and they can lead to far worse things than memory loss-- my mom died from one.

For those not familiar with the term, an aneurysm is when a blood vessel in your brain bursts. They are treatable and even preventable if the blood vessel bulging is spotted before it actually bursts.

I hope this is not what will happen next chapter. I don't need another Korean drama, especially in a manga.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
I gathered some of the comments, that should better be here instead:

=======================
bureido:
something just snapped, doesnt sound too good

ZeusThe10:
@bureido
Brain hemorrhage or not that's just me being negative

0208:
wow i just feel that he will try to become brain surgeon for some reason.

ashax:
Oh Snap!

Nεirℴ:
I want to know what happened! She snapped!

NoFear91:
Nurse: "Doc, we have a serious emergency here."
Doc: "What's the symptom?"
Nurse "High blood pressure, sir"
Doc: "It can not be. Prepare 200mg shyness, 100mg of tsuntsun and 1ml deredere."
Nurse: "Oh no, reserved effect, Doc"
Doc: "Prepare the operation room.We can not lose her"

Inside the operation room:
Operating staffs: "Oh. it's LOVE. Nothing to do here"

bullrogg:
Great chapter but that snap.

Dont like the sound of it after all that : /

MrReXx:
@Weaper. That is really frightening to me if it really happens, I will stop reading the manga for a year =="

ShaiHH:
literally snapped lol

HXIII:
Chp 14 is full of tsun and too much dere.God,the moeness of this chapter gonna kill me someday.
I think Hinata's illness will be back because of the 'snap' sounds but i doubt it :/

Phung Nguyen:
ugh I felt the same thing about snap as HXII
manga gona end like the way it begin or sumthing -.-

NoOneSaid:
Haha. This manga is quite a 'shock'
Makes me want to forget about all the bad feelings he got from her in ch14

that snap* thing.... what if it makes her lose her memory again.... or an even more worse illness than memory lost. what if it's like some tumor...... i really hope it's just memory lost since a brain tumor just sounds too horrible.... i think i like mikoto better. but that confession from hinata raised her bar passed mikoto again.
can't wait for the next update.
^L^

Cantelope:
Sigh, this cliffhanger is foreboding. Can't they just be happy? =/

=================
That's all for now. Happy discussing.

ZeusThe10

ZeusThe10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus
I see I did not think my comment could be seen as a spoiler. I apologize

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Any discussion of a chapter is a spoiler to someone who has not read the series yet. Would you like to go to a manga page you have not read before only to see ZOMG SOANDSO DIED!!! or OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE INSERTNAMEHERE STOLE THE MINORITEMX!!

They're all spoilers to some degree which is why they do not belong in the comments. The comments are only supposed to be for "This manga is good!" "This manga sux" and comments along those lines. Saying a certain chapter is good is fine, but don't talk about what happens in the chapter as it kind of spoils reading it for everyone else.

Souldrake

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Isn't an aneurysm an extreme analysis of what happened though.....I'm assuming that the plot revolves around "sudden electric shock ->> brain damage."

Edited by Saphsin, 07 April 2012 - 11:20 PM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Perhaps, but there's not a whole lot of other brain related things that are associated with a bursting sensation as she describes. Aneurysms, as mentioned before, do not have to cause death-- they can though. They can also cause strokes and other brain problems as well.

Souldrake

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
Oh dear me.. Poor Taiyou and Hinata, wonder how they will handle this one as it's basically means they can't stay near each other too often.

Virzel

Virzel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationHaunted Mansion
i don't know what to say but,i really feel sorry for taiyo..
poor guy.. T_T :batoto_019:

7.jpg

5.jpg

Senzu15

Senzu15

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPoland
i also feel sorry for them but on the other hand something had to happen because if it wasn't for that this manga should end now...And we knew that something involving memory should appear...Its Seishun For-get isn't it?

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Mikabe-sensei has already provided a device in which the two can slow her memory loss... though she, in a way, makes it worse too.

ch 16 spoilers
Spoiler

ch 17 spoilers
Spoiler

Oh, I just finished TL/TS on ch16, and plan to start (and finish) 17 tonight.

Edited by Souldrake, 19 June 2012 - 05:31 AM.

Souldrake