Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Politics?!

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Poll: Political Questions (19 member(s) have cast votes)

What Political Ideology Do You Hold? (See Note)

1. Liberal (8 votes [42.11%])

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

2. Conservative (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

3. Voted Libertarian (10 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

4. Populist (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Who Do You Think Should Win The Republican Primary?

1. Mitt Romney (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

2. Voted Rick Santorum (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

3. Newt Gingrich (2 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

4. Ron Paul (12 votes [63.16%])

Percentage of vote: 63.16%

Which Party Do You Want To Win The 2012 Election?

1. Voted Democratic Party (13 votes [68.42%])

Percentage of vote: 68.42%

2. Republican Party (6 votes [31.58%])

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
Well yeah, it doesn't matter if the planet is ‘doomed’ Grumpy, This country is going to get stuck with one of them either way, which doesn't solve the problem nor does it provide hope for any of us. So, all I know and believe is that since Mitt Romney bought his way through this presidency, and he is not even liked by his own party, the republicans, and since the first time I saw him, he appeared pretty much a d#$#, I'm pretty convinced that he will lead this already broken country to ruin. And those are my two cents on the matter.

Lower life

Lower life

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udzymvKOyCY&feature=related

DreyGonzalez

DreyGonzalez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Cebu
I'm amazed at the Ron Paul Support. I know he's famous in the internet, but it's just a landslide with this one.

"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies."

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Who teh heck's been voting for Santorum?!?!

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
~sigh~ I hate politics. I had someone who wanted to run for govornor in my state come into the place I work, and asked me to help them to get into office. Me being politically ignorant as I am, said sure. I am neither Republican nor Democrat, but unfortunately, I am now registered as a Democrat. ~sigh~ The woman had made her statement sound and look real good, and I thought she was a nice lady, so, wanted to give her a hand. She said that I could go back later and re-register as a Green Independant, but I don't know how easy thats going to be.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
hate politics...lot of corruption lately....

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Which does anyone prefer?

Hidden corruption... or
Transparent corruption?

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
Transparent Corruption...You could kill it off immediately without having to find the root.

About that...

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND

Which does anyone prefer?

Hidden corruption... or
Transparent corruption?

None.

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8

None.

Only if that were an option...

About that...

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

Only if that were an option...

Yeah...

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
^ I thought it was more like a matter of opinion, but if I had to choose, my answer would not change. Personally, I feel that accepting one or the other is justifying the corrupt individual's actions themselves.

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

Transparent Corruption...You could kill it off immediately without having to find the root.

Check out Singapore. And the videos I put up on the previous pages.
We're still pretty helpless to weed it out tho.

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
:( the world is depressing bro...

About that...

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.

Who teh heck's been voting for Santorum?!?!

[I gotta admit I'm kind of disappointed that the Gingrich/Santorum crowd have remained completely silent. They could have at least come in here and taken a bow or something. :P]

I'm amazed at the Ron Paul Support. I know he's famous in the internet, but it's just a landslide with this one.

[Keep in mind that the question was "who do you want to win the republican primary?", and that eleven of the sixteen respondents have also said they want the democratic party to win the election itself. In the end, approx. three libertarians want Ron Paul to win the primary, which translates to less than 20% of all respondents. This is a more realistic number that is somewhat in line with actual primary results.]

Edited by Eogogfbscurity, 09 April 2012 - 04:10 AM.

Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

[I gotta admit I'm kind of disappointed that the Gingrich/Santorum crowd have remained completely silent. They could have at least come in here and taken a bow or something. :P]

I think they just feel embarrassed to admit that they like butt froth. :unsure:

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.

I think they just feel embarrassed to admit that they like butt froth. :unsure:

[Well, the two most recent votes, romney/santorum, also want the democratic party to win. There might be cause for a "don't care" poll option for that particular question, or indeed all of them. With regards to butt froth, even butt froth is good with warm milk... Everything is good with warm milk. If the world were slathered with warm curdled milk... it would be a much better place.

I think I'll have to change my vote to populist romney republican. Hey, maybe if enough of us change our votes, the santorum/gingrich crowd will think it's okay to come forward :P]

Edited by Eogogfbscurity, 09 April 2012 - 04:24 PM.

Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over

[Well, the two most recent votes, romney/santorum, also want the democratic party to win. There might be cause for a "don't care" poll option for that particular question, or indeed all of them. With regards to butt froth, even butt froth is good with warm milk... Everything is good with warm milk. If the world were slathered with warm curdled milk... it would be a much better place. I think I'll have to change my vote to populist romney republican. Hey, maybe if enough of us change our votes, the santorum/gingrich crowd will think it's okay to come forward :P]

O-O O-O Warm milk doesn't deserve that kind of treatment though! -twins feel sad for milk-
Mebbe a coup. We need to stage a coup.

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

DreyGonzalez

DreyGonzalez

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Cebu

[Keep in mind that the question was "who do you want to win the republican primary?", and that eleven of the sixteen respondents have also said they want the democratic party to win the election itself. In the end, approx. three libertarians want Ron Paul to win the primary, which translates to less than 20% of all respondents. This is a more realistic number that is somewhat in line with actual primary results.]

Primary or Caucus, I don't believe Romney has it in the bag. Iowa, the state where the primaries were first held, just assigned their delegates and Ron Paul got 50% of the delegates. So yes this fight isn't over, Most of the contests that Romney is winning are beauty contests anyway, and Florida was the only one with bound delegates, However most states don't have bound delegates, and If Ron Paul wins 3 more states, i.e. Maine, Nevada, Washington, he gets invited to the convention regardless. And right then and there he might repeat history and win the nomination with the least amount of delegates going into the convention.

Edited by DreyGonzalez, 27 April 2012 - 06:38 AM.

"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies."

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8

Primary or Caucus, I don't believe Romney has it in the bag. Iowa, the state where the primaries were first held, just assigned their delegates and Ron Paul got 50% of the delegates. So yes this fight isn't over, Most of the contests that Romney is winning are beauty contests anyway, and Florida was the only one with bound delegates, However most states don't have bound delegates, and If Ron Paul wins 3 more states, i.e. Maine, Nevada, Washington, he gets invited to the convention regardless. And right then and there he might repeat history and win the nomination with the least amount of delegates going into the convention.

Yes, Romney is no where near a straight shot in.

About that...