Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Bachelor Pad (Bachelors only!!!)

Bachelor

• Please log in to reply
2056 replies to this topic

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
The only sport I play with any seriousness is table tennis. It was my first PE class in college, and I grew to love its' fast-paced gameplay. I like how it doesn't require strength to play, just skill and stamina.

I also play airsoft, if you would consider that a sport (though I haven't played in over a year.)

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
Spoiler

thats dirty yuki-dono

well, what kind of sports do you like,???

well, i like volleyball,,,, especially beach volleyball

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.

Is this where I could whine about my (non-existent) lovelife share stories of being a bachelor?

I think that would be the ideal direction for this thread to take now that all you testosterone-filled men have had your fill of vulgar talk, spamminess and faux machismo. All the same! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves :P

Lol. Yeah, but what was the topic in the first place?

Helipads. The topic was about helipads.

Again, on a slightly more serious note, I've never had a girlfriend. There was a... thing... that lasted for all of two days, but that just didn't count. I'm not emotionally responsive enough for a relationship. My idea of a serious relationship is someone I can use as a blanket that is willing to pick my nose. I'm just not relationship material, and it would be irresponsible to suggest otherwise.

you do realize there's no lack of balls here...?

If you want your balls served, set, and spiked then be my guest :blink:

Edited by 01011001, 29 March 2012 - 05:13 PM.

Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

Many of you would school me now. However, if you gave me a month to practice, I might get back into pwnage shape again. I'm more into casual relaxing now, so I don't have as much muscle as I did then.

I remember you guys talking about martial arts on IRC, somehow I think even the you right now could pwn me.
I'm more of a lover than a fighter, so it's music that keeps me thru the lonely nights (did that made sense?).

you do realize there's no lack of balls here...?

LOL, I see what you did there...

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
I have a small forest in my backyard, so I hunt. I also play ping pong and I have a ping pong machine. I have asthma though, so I can't really do long-term vigorous activities. But I take a martial arts afterschool activity. That's basically it.

Again, on a slightly more serious note, I've never had a girlfriend. There was a... thing... that lasted for all of two days, but that just didn't count. I'm not emotionally responsive enough for a relationship. My idea of a serious relationship is someone I can use as a blanket that is willing to pick my nose.

I know what you mean man. Never been in a relationship. And it doesn't help that I go to an all-guys school. Speaking of school, I've got class.

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
Spoiler

hmmmmmmm................................ well I never get into relationships for long.
some womens confess to me, and I rejected them coz I dont want to give false hope.
she say lets date for a while and see the results. so i took the challenge...

she cant stand for 3 days....why??

becoz I care about my friends more than her.

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

seyrine

seyrine

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
In my case, I had a girlfriend until recently. It was going well though our 6th year together, but she already graduated (older woman) and she needs more freedom than what I was comfortable giving. And since I'm still in with my academics, we decided to go back to being friends (which is working real fine..../sarcasm).

Now, are we gonna discus WHY we're bachelors? ^^

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
I already told ya,,,,, i'm bachelor coz i rejected alot and I care about My friends More than GF

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I'm a bachelor coz the women I had the unfortunate luck of liking only led me on...

I had, what Y calls, a "thing" back in high school. Sweet, innocent-looking, freckles and all. I seriously thought we had something going on. Turns out, she was just flirting with 3 (4?) different guys, including me, at the same time, with no intention of taking anyone seriously.

Edited by Pizhhh, 29 March 2012 - 05:39 PM.

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Well well well, who knew Batoto had sportsy guys?

Bachelor because schedule will not allow gf, signed up for way too damned many tough classes. Had to reject a girl about a month ago now. Things'll get rough after this break, though, prom time is swinging its terrible axe of death around.
Partly also single because I'm way too serious of a guy. (In many ways. My classmates sometimes don't realize I have a sense of humor... T_T) I don't want to get into any relationship unless I'm going to take it seriously. I can't go out with someone just to pass the time, its disrespectful to them.
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
i wasn't really rejected, things just didn't work out between us
sad for the kid that her parents weren't mature enough when they started going out

and now i just... don't feel desperate enough to date just anyone
can't have another relationship that hurts my princess
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
I'm a bachelor because girl's can't handle my rabu rabu feelings.

Seriously, though. Girl's don't seem to want to be with me because I'm often doing exactly what they say they want in a partner.

Turns out, most girls only say that as some fantasy they'd actually hate to have happen. Either that, or to save face.

It might also have something to do with my openness about myself and how I am 100% sure of who I am. Some people don't like it when you have yourself figured out and they don't have themselves figured out. I've had a girlfriend who kept feeling insecure around me because I was confident in myself, I was sure of how I was and I did everything I could to make her happy.

Also, I have a slight case of scary face. I'm like that guy from Toradora. I look slightly scary, but I'm really a nice guy.

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 29 March 2012 - 05:41 PM.

2z50p6t.png

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
*Sigh* I guess I'm in this for now but as soon is it starts getting homo more awkward I'm out.

Many of you would school me now. However, if you gave me a month to practice, I might get back into pwnage shape again. I'm more into casual relaxing now, so I don't have as much muscle as I did then.

Hmm....I can't say that I've lost muscle (Karate makes sure of that) but I can say If you were to give me a month. I'd be in beyond pwnage shape. Wolf-kun and I could go head to head or on a team. ;)

Edited by AgentofTheEnd, 29 March 2012 - 05:45 PM.

About that...

seyrine

seyrine

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Also, I have a slight case of scary face. I'm like that guy from Toradora. I look slightly scary, but I'm really a nice guy.

If Yuuji can get a girl, I can't see you not having your own Tenori Taiga. ^^

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
For the record I'm a bachelor only because I'm gonna wait till after school so I can give my gf the attention she deserves and so I can finally take it easy

About that...

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

*Sigh* I guess I'm in this for now but as soon is it starts getting homo more awkward I'm out.

Hmm....I can't say that I've lost muscle (Karate makes sure of that) but I can say If you were to give me a month. I'd be in beyond pwnage shape. Wolf-kun and I could go head to head or on a team. ;)

I must warn you, I don't build super large muscles, but I build DENSE muscles. At my "meh" shape (when I'm doing karate, but not doing hardcore parkour workouts), I'm 5'7" 170 pounds. For those of you outside the USA, that's around 170cm and 77.1 kg

I'd find it fun playing with ya. I wouldn't want you to go against me in a fight, though. I use unorthodox, crazy moves that annoy and confuse others. Also, I'm banned from kicked after an indecent where I kicked one of these off my sensei's arm and almost hurt him. :(

Posted Image

I didn't even know it was possible until I did it. Well.....there's a little more insight into how I picked my username. LOL

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 29 March 2012 - 05:59 PM.

2z50p6t.png

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
Nice backstory. I have a background in Taekwondo so kicking, for me, is like breathing. Wolf you sound like someone I'd like to spar. I always love an enthusiastic challenge

About that...

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
Haha, Okay then. Just don't freak when I do a suddenly horizontal drop to the floor. I like to do that to sweep people off their feet, then get them in locks / disadvantageous positions.

I'm one of those strange guys who can take a beating, wear you out, then deliver a few blows here or there to win. Really, I just sorta mix it up when I fight. I do a variety of moves just to experiment and see if they'll work. The stranger the move is, the more likely I am to try it. xD

2z50p6t.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia

Nice backstory. I have a background in Taekwondo so kicking, for me, is like breathing. Wolf you sound like someone I'd like to spar. I always love an enthusiastic challenge

Yeah I know. -.- You kick me all the time. But yeah, I guess we're sportsier than we thought. I don't really get to spar cuz I tend to get out of hand. I've been accuzed of trying to kill people and they say I change when I fight. So I'm banned from sparring every once in a while. But Aote-kun and I spar sometimes. He wins (cuz of my asthma and fighting style) but It's all good.

And the reason why I'm single is cuz...

FUCK IT ALL!!! THE REASON WHY I'M SINGLE IS CUZ NO ONE WANTS ME!!!! ;__;

I'm not really outgoing with girls so I don't know many. And since I go to an all-guys school, there's hardly a chance for me to meet anyone. *sobs* I'm so lonely.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

Yeah I know. -.- You kick me all the time. But yeah, I guess we're sportsier than we thought. I don't really get to spar cuz I tend to get out of hand. I've been accuzed of trying to kill people and they say I change when I fight. So I'm banned from sparring every once in a while. But Aote-kun and I spar sometimes. He wins (cuz of my asthma and fighting style) but It's all good.

And the reason why I'm single is cuz...

FUCK IT ALL!!! THE REASON WHY I'M SINGLE IS CUZ NO ONE WANTS ME!!!! ;__;

I'm not really outgoing with girls so I don't know many. And since I go to an all-guys school, there's hardly a chance for me to meet anyone. *sobs* I'm so lonely.

Dude, go to a dating site. LOLOLOL

2z50p6t.png