Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter uploaded has not been updated

Naruto 579

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Manga Canyon

Manga Canyon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
I uploaded chapter 579 of Naruto today (25 Mar 2012) but it is not being updated.
What is the problem?
I uploaded chapter 578 and Reborn! 378 yesterday, it was updated.

razen21

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
I'm actually quite confused on what you mean. You keep on saying updated... but do you mean why it hasn't been approved? ie, why it is red?

Manga Canyon

Manga Canyon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Yup. Any reason for not approving?

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
because it's by dragon & fly: http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=15&stype=series
they're either mangareader or mangafox's scanlation group (I forgot which) and are watermarked specifically for them so they are not hosted on batoto.
(Their quality kinda sucks anyway, I'm fine with not reading theirs)
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure

because it's by dragon & fly: http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=15&stype=series
they're either mangareader or mangafox's scanlation group (I forgot which) and are watermarked specifically for them so they are not hosted on batoto.
(Their quality kinda sucks anyway, I'm fine with not reading theirs)

Well No , the reason is different for not approving so far.
Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
There are among other things doubts about the origins of the cleans you are using.

We are only fine with hosting your work here if the party you got your work of is fine with you using it and uploading it here.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
ah I see. Once again you have failed me mangaupdates.
no wait make that more than 10 times. I was under the impression that there was only D&F's release for naruto 579.
There are even times where I can get my info from mangahelpers but not mangaupdates >_> (anyway, I should stop going off-topic)
Posted Image
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Manga Canyon

Manga Canyon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
The source for cleans is a chinese only website. They don't do english releases. They have no issues with us using it for delayed english releases.
If you still don't wanna approve, fine.

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure

ah I see. Once again you have failed me mangaupdates.
no wait make that more than 10 times. I was under the impression that there was only D&F's release for naruto 579.
There are even times where I can get my info from mangahelpers but not mangaupdates >_> (anyway, I should stop going off-topic)

they didnt fail you , groups are often not given registration there if they are known for stealing from other scanlation groups
Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

The source for cleans is a chinese only website. They don't do english releases. They have no issues with us using it for delayed english releases.
If you still don't wanna approve, fine.

Can you prove that they have no issues with you using their work? You've been removing their watermarks.

Manga Canyon

Manga Canyon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Apparently they have issues removing their watermark, so it was a mistake uploading.
My apologies.

Manga Canyon

Manga Canyon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Shouldn't the french version of RK - kinema ban also be removed. Jojohot watermarks are replaced in them.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Shouldn't the french version of RK - kinema ban also be removed. Jojohot watermarks are replaced in them.

Doesn't quite belong here, but can you give us a link as to what exactly you are referring to?

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I believe this http://vatoto.com/read/_/101119/rurouni-kenshin-kinema-ban_ch01_by_japan-shin/5
Posted Image

Manga Canyon

Manga Canyon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
^
This is what I'm talking about http://vatoto.com/read/_/101119/rurouni-kenshin-kinema-ban_ch01_by_japan-shin/44
Raws - JOJOHOT

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
I've been busy recently. I'll need more time to look into this.