Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ToG Role Play "Backstage"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
520 replies to this topic

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
ANNOUNCEMENT: The first test will be done within the next 24 hours. Do not end the test yourself or say anything about the next one, please. That will only interfere with the plot we have worked on so much^^

> so make sure u make your characters pass this test by crushing an egg ... after the test is done, we will evaluate everyones actions and give level-ups, prices or other Boni accordingly,
plz show some understanding that it might take a while, since there are a lot of characters by now^^ ... after the evaluation is done, we will post a summary of your evaluations!
And afterwards the next Test will be started by us, and u can start playing again^^
thank you all for your understanding^^

@Silver: plz change your last post, as it clearly describes an event in the next floor ... that is not going to happen, so I would appreciate it if u could edit it to avoid confusing the other players, thank you^^ u might want to try writing something about a past event to further introduce your character probably? or something else ... whatever u like^^

Edited by YouEnjoySilence, 24 March 2012 - 12:20 AM.

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

SilverAlex

SilverAlex

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSomewhere aroung nowhere (but a little to the left)
Important note: Background, stats and abilities of my char will be coming shortly, about the post on the main thread:

-Ein was a wave controller that after passing the 20th floor decided to return to her hometown, where Alex lived

More info coming in the future! =O

"The world isn't beautiful, therefore it is"
Kino 's motto. Series: Kino no tabi

And this writer dreams to find the true meaning of that phrase

Enasni Niaz

Enasni Niaz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAlaska
Can't wait until the next test! How will we level up Silence?

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
@Silver: u do a great job with your character^^ but dont forget to post all this to Zain, too, so that he doesnt forget to include all that stuff, okey~?

@Ena: well, I think Zain explained it in the other thread, u get level ups for certain stats according to what you did with your character^^ if u for example used shinsoo successfully u might get a point in shinsoo control^^

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Enasni Niaz

Enasni Niaz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAlaska
Thank you silence your the best. ;)

SilverAlex

SilverAlex

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSomewhere aroung nowhere (but a little to the left)
@Silence Dont worry, I just pm'ed him the whole backstory XD

"The world isn't beautiful, therefore it is"
Kino 's motto. Series: Kino no tabi

And this writer dreams to find the true meaning of that phrase

Nasakeshira

Nasakeshira

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationRome Colosseum 44 B.C.
Hey guys I am gonna go disappear on my own since you've all progressed so fast. Lets just say that I went lone wolf... rabit.
THE LAST MAN STANDING

was the first man

to lose his SOUL

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
@nasa: we didnt progress fast at all. It took several days for this simple test to finish (We really paid a lot of attention to the pace of the game, so that kinda hurt me T.T) ...
I made it so, that u just tagged along with the group and passed as well ... do you want me to change that?

Edited by YouEnjoySilence, 24 March 2012 - 08:39 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Xain101

Xain101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Ah so there's going to be another test on the first floor?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
nope, its just gona be he passed somehow B)
Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Xain101

Xain101

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Shoulda been clearer, I was talking about Headon's Island of Survival thing. Better edit my first post then =x I thought it was going to be just one test on the first floor.

Nasakeshira

Nasakeshira

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationRome Colosseum 44 B.C.
Well I would like to change that, Silence. I just made a large post worth 7 days!

Also isn't Floor 2 Evankhell's level. I think we should do something Evankhell related ^.^

Edited by Nasakeshira, 24 March 2012 - 09:25 PM.

THE LAST MAN STANDING

was the first man

to lose his SOUL

Ryan

Ryan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationIreland
Hey quick question i just joined the Rp and i missed the first floor so will i just start on the second so? or what?

EmptyxLuck

EmptyxLuck

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

Hey quick question i just joined the Rp and i missed the first floor so will i just start on the second so? or what?

Just say you were part of the group that just tagged along with the large group and was a background character till now. XD

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
@xain: there have been too many who passed the first test, so headon adds another test in between, before sending them up to the second floor. that´s all

@nasa: umm, could u pm me that post? O.o dont want your work go to waste. i can still edit my previous post.
oops, sry, u already did a great job^^ it still counts xD i will take u out of the group then ^^

@ryan: was your OC already included in the RP by Zain? if so, what is your OC´s name? i will include him in my post as a Regular of the other groups if u tell me ...

@lucky: that would be possible, too, but he should post it here, so that i can edit my post^^

Edited by YouEnjoySilence, 24 March 2012 - 10:49 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Ryan

Ryan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationIreland
Ya i was talking to zain im in ! the name is Reon Mazino! Thanks a million

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
no problem^^ welcome to the tower xD

[edit] job is done^^

Edited by YouEnjoySilence, 24 March 2012 - 11:03 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Ashul Edwaru

Ashul Edwaru

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
I also just got added( either this morning or last night) how should I join in on this, Rand Eurasia is my character. Wont be able to post for a few hours though so kinda worried I somehow miss start of test then have little to no way to join in lol

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
@ashu: Im gonna edit u into another group too^^ dont worry about a few hours ... the next test will last a few days, so u can always just jump in xD

[edit] job done~

Edited by YouEnjoySilence, 24 March 2012 - 11:11 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Snowl

Snowl

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationCanada
I think the first test should have been a single personalized individual test but I guess there has to be a difference between canon and role play for practicality.

I've put some thought into Evankhell's floor because I've been thinking of writing a fanfic but there isn't enough information on the tower to come up with a conclusive plot. FUG being recently introduced is proof of that. I do suppose some deviation from normal canon events would be better for role play purposes but I've never role played so I wouldn't know. But the below is how I envision a standard test would be done on Evankhell's floor.

The floor starts with a mass elimination test of some sort. Time limit, number of candidates, first x people to obtain y kills, etc. all are equally valid possibilities. In the end you make a team of three.

The second test is a simple shinsoo barrier test. This is essential and separates those who have been gifted with shinsoo resistance and those that have not.

The third test is probably up to the administrator in question but I suggest something that involves testing intellect, which would make for a well rounded initial evaluation spanning fighting, shinsoo and intellect. I think deductive reasoning like Yu Han Sung's test is best option but there are other facets of intellect that could be tested like strategical thinking, tactical reasoning, logic, etc.

Next comes the position teaching session. Grading is being done during this so it is a very important--to the point where someone like Laure can do precisely nothing during the test and Rak and Akryung can skip it altogether.

The position test, which is the final joint test, afterwards has to be designed in such a fashion that every person gets a chance to show off their capabilities and thus be evaluated. I have some ideas like letting a team prepare an ambush and the goal is to either get a certain number of hits on the ranker or delaying him for a long enough period of time. But there are as many possibilities as your imagination will allow. The exact numbers that are allowed to pass (based on canon): 4 fishermen, 4 spear bearers, 3 scouts, 2(3?) light bearers and 2 wave controllers.

The last test apparently drops out the vast majority of participants and is not a joint test, whatever that means. Yes, I realize Baam's group had a joint test but special circumstances, etc. I suppose they either test them individually or more likely put them in teams and the teams pass or fail as a group.

I like the idea where two groups are made and they face off directly and to pass either your team wins (over half the participants or half of a single team is eliminated) or the competition is eliminated (killed or otherwise disabled) and you still survive at the end.

Just some food for thought. Obviously, heavily based off ToG but I can't see them deviating from the general skeleton. Crown Game was a special event due to merger if I remember correctly.