Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Disscussion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
I think this manga has a lot to discuss and it would be wise not to dicuss major spoilers in the comments. Thus starting this topic.

Anyways, I have a question and I may have missed it, but did Amane-nee actually like Riku? I can't seem to remember and it would help me a lot to cite a chapter and it's page. Thanks

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Don't know about that...

Anyways, about last chapter...

Riku just got incredibly amazing! Way to go! Hope this is heading to a good ending, that will probably leave me with a better feeling than Chrono Crusade's ending.

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Ugh, you just reminded me that I've only watched the anime for Chrno Crusade... which I'm pretty sure is different from the manga...
Besides that, I'm sad to hear that the previous group dropped this series and that the "no group" guy won't be doing the translating (of course cleaning and redrawing, etc...), but I can't conplain, these people are doing this for the fans, so I can wait.
I gotta say, it's always the monthly manga I'm exicted to read each time I see an upadte :)

Code21

Code21

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationFuture
Riku been acting cool lately, and Im liking it.

tumblr_na44z8zaq61roxgxho1_400.png

Spoiler

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
That one last page...

It was about damn time!

Mistaniel

Mistaniel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
@MrFeatherFang
It's hard to tell for sure, the only answer we have is here http://vatoto.com/read/_/15797/world-embryo_v4_ch25_by_ddk/27
She is still too mysterious. It seems she has some reasons why she is "playing" that evil role - in chapter 75 after she saw Tougo she made that sad face (and her words are imposing she isn't pure evil). http://vatoto.com/read/_/107494/world-embryo_v10_ch75_by_death-toll-scanlations/25

Probably like when everyone thought that Takao is a maniac and crazy killer (it's true he killed Jinki Users), but still - he is one of the main good guys (saving the world by his own methods).

Btw. I really enyoy this manga.

robertsjryan

robertsjryan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCA

this needs an anime