Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

general manga discussion

manga

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind
So as we all know the manga is coming to an end soon...i think

well anyways i wanted peoples opinion on the manga and what people think of these recent chapters about keita adventure in hell

large.jpg

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I certainly hope this would be ending soon. I can't imagine them dragging this out much longer.

Keita doesn't really think far ahead. First of all, even if he reaches Maki in hell, how is he going to stop the wedding? Taroth doesn't even compare to Reiga, yet Keita doesn't even have enough mana to summon her for a second. The talismans might work on lower demons, but they probably won't do much to Phobos or Deimos. The angelic charm might be helpful in a pinch, but demon royalty can't be defeated by a mere charm.

I don't even understand why Keita would go to hell directly when he still has a wish he could use with Miki. If wishes really have unlimited magic power, Keita could simply wish that he had unlimited magic power, but noooooo, that would be too easy and make too much sense. Sense and wimpy protagonists are like oil and water apparently. Knowing Keita, he'll probably use his last wish with Maki on something lame and predictable like "being together forever" or something equally lame.

And LOL at Keita whining about how cold it is or how difficult it is to walk around. You're in hell dumbass. It's not supposed to be pleasant.
(Though arguably it's not supposed to be cold either. Or have cute demon girls romping around but I'm certainly not complaining.)

I guess that proverbial snowball now has an excellent chance in hell.

Lastear

Lastear

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
I love this manga, can't wait to see the rest.

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

"Unlimited magic" my ass. Now we know that token is a lie. Apparently a wish is only as strong as the one who grants it. I guess demons can't compare to genies in that regard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2014:

Wow, almost exactly two years later I read the end, and..... well, if you had to finish on a dime, this would be the way to do it.

Though I must have let the plot slip over the years, but why was the Queen even looking for a replacement in the first place? She's power incarnate, and immortal (?). Surely she could have just kept on ruling hell? I guess even Queens of Hell have a retirement plan. But now that Miki's the Queen, what's the former Queen going to do? Take up painting? Run a Demon Daycare? Become "The Librarian"? I guess some things we'll never know.

Edited by Coca, 28 June 2014 - 07:07 AM.