Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Rankers 1-15 Blog Post Translations (Collected)

Rankers Translations

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Adori (Adoru) Jahad: (TN: Strange, it should be 8, but on the blog post it says 7…)

Couldn't you paste in adoru? whetever she's 7 or 8..?

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Moirae

Moirae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Adori (Adoru) Jahad: (TN: Strange, it should be 8, but on the blog post it says 7…)

Couldn't you paste in adoru? whetever she's 7 or 8..?

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Adori Zahard's Profile is there located in another spoiler tag beneath the note about her rank. As for her ranking, I just added in 25th Chestnut's comment because I'm not sure if it was a typo by Siu or something more significant (i.e. maybe she and Eurasia Enne tie for 7th).

Edited by Moirae, 09 March 2012 - 06:13 PM.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
I see, Sorry that was my bad, did not notice that :P You could take away the spoiler tag of adori, i ment the comment about: (TN: Strange, it should be 8, but on the blog post it says 7…) it is rather confusing because of that i though there were no adori's translation

Edited by Laurens D, 09 March 2012 - 07:21 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Gariam

Gariam

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Laure is from ten families...

i had a laugh after reading ranker 15, remebering how ppl said baam was the leader of fug

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts

Laure is from ten families...

i had a laugh after reading ranker 15, remebering how ppl said baam was the leader of fug

What really surprised me about Laure is that he is 137 years old from a side branch of one of ten families. And he can only open 7 rooms of Shinsoo which maybe is good. But Baam has only been in the tower for 5 years and at least can open 2 rooms already.

Moirae

Moirae

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

What really surprised me about Laure is that he is 137 years old from a side branch of one of ten families. And he can only open 7 rooms of Shinsoo which maybe is good. But Baam has only been in the tower for 5 years and at least can open 2 rooms already.

I don't remember seeing anything about the number of Rooms Laure controls (do you remember where you saw that?), but I think it isn't an unreasonable amount for his age. Baam is considered a monster when it comes to shinsoo talent. Without any training, he was able to form a Room on the first try, while it took the instructor Yuuga (or Ren) 2 years.

Remember that, in order to form and manipulate two Rooms, you have to be able to concentrate on both at the same time equally or the first will disappear. I would think trying to split your mind/concentration 7 ways would take a lot of training and mental strength on top of talent. I always imagined that the difficulty increased exponentially rather than linearly with the number of rooms one can handle. There's also Surface and Mass of the Rooms to think about.

Edited by Moirae, 09 March 2012 - 10:16 PM.

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
Well in chapter 17 it shows Laurie attacking Anak Jr. Counting (probably genereously) I got 7, but if you count you probably got a lower number. I agree with you that the more rooms you can use the more time it most likely takes to learn it.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
Laure's branch of the Eurasia clan is talented with shinsoo, so Laure can probably use a lot of shinsoo rooms by now. 7 is too few.

Edit: Yuga/Ren was a genius and he made his first room after 1 year, but Laure has had 134 years. Even if Laure made 1 room of shinsoo every 10 years he'd still have a lot more than 7.

Edited by fistsofrage, 10 March 2012 - 02:26 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Whenever I read Luslec, it somehow makes me think of LulzSec, the hacker group that hacks around for the lulz...

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

meetmycomputer

meetmycomputer

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
Why would Laure make his max number of rooms? The crown game wasn't important, his team's lives weren't at stake. It's not very likely he would show his limit to everyone in that case. On the other hand, he didn't seem like the scheming sort. Regardless, a powerful blast composed of one room can be more useful than many less powerful ones. Urek forwards shinsoo at light speed, defeating any defense, doesn't he? Laure showed that he could dodge attacks, so he didn't even need to have a bunch of rooms to defend himself.

2 manga

2 manga

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
Laure is 137 years old? Where did you get that info? Was it from one of the author's blogs?

Also, about the 7 rooms of Shinsoo, I think it would be a mistake to assume that the maximum number of rooms Laure can handle is what he showed us the first time we've seen him use Shinsoo. We only know that Laure can control at least 7 rooms.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

Laure is 137 years old? Where did you get that info? Was it from one of the author's blogs?

Also, about the 7 rooms of Shinsoo, I think it would be a mistake to assume that the maximum number of rooms Laure can handle is what he showed us the first time we've seen him use Shinsoo. We only know that Laure can control at least 7 rooms.

Go check the thread on Koon's age, it should be there.

Gariam

Gariam

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationDenmark
plz pin topic to the top

Wave Catcher

Wave Catcher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEurope

plz pin topic to the top

There's probably not much point in doing that, especially since all of the information here can be found in the Blog/Translation Sticky.
(Although I do think that the sticky could use some cleaning up.)

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Information rolled into sticky thread. Thanks for collecting this, Moirae.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri