Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[News] Chapter 14 [4/4/2012]

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Yes, that is a troll chapter. Yes, there is both an animated watermark and 2 non-animated watermarks.

Unless Anon-sama somehow comes up with a version that has translations for the fake script and missing pages, the real version will be up in 24-48 hours. Until then, if you enjoy a little crossover, the non-watermarked pages should give you at least a good giggle.

Edited by Souldrake, 04 April 2012 - 02:55 PM.

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I like how you did your project section. I mean if you click in "ongoing" you can see the picture of the manga + name, it looks awesome.

JoveusMolai

JoveusMolai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
New site? Excellent!

The layout is very clean, simple, effective, yet visually appealing.

UnholyAngelus

UnholyAngelus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm wondering when are you going to release Ch. 14? Oh and I like the new website.

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
We are taking our sweet time for reasons that should be very apparent right now. I actually got a little fed up with some of the people coming to our channel and decided to take a week hiatus. The chapter does not exist in my universe until tomorrow afternoon. (Though I have already read it >.>; )

Edited by Souldrake, 16 March 2012 - 10:50 AM.

Souldrake

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
little spoiler about the latest chapter because I want to.
Spoiler

Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

L10N

L10N

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Souldrake, can you clarify the release date of Seishun Forget chapter 14? Your edit of your original post makes it sound like the chapter is already out, but I have been unable to find it on Batoto or your site.

As always, thanks for the hard work.

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
The raws are out. The release date for the scanlation is always subject to change because of the way life is. Thus, to try to pin one up is a futile. All I can tell you is that mocked up progress bar I have there is up to date.

Souldrake

L10N

L10N

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Thanks for clarifying

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationLatvia
thanks for troll release i laughed my a.. off on that one now time to go read crying people on MF and MH and get some dose of laughter xD

FranTRf

FranTRf

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNyan World (?)
i really love this scanlation xD Keep the good fight!!! Faito!

DeadEye

DeadEye

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Lol. I just took a look at Mangafox's reactions. They somehow got rid of the watermarks but their upload is crap compared to the quality here. Good job!

bones

bones

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
thanks for the release. good thing you still keep going on doing that to MF and other sites.

Ravin

Ravin

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 45 posts
  • Locationeast united states
you guys should have done that on april fools

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
I was going to, but I hesitated. Then I decided "Aww, hell with it." and did a hybrid troll/watermark release. Originally, I was going to carry over the Ranma 1/2 spoof for most of the chapter.

As for questions pertaining to when I will release the real version... probably sometime today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe I will do it today if the # of votes in the poll thread(s) reaches 50+ (at 17 now, last I checked)

Souldrake

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
I loved the troll chapter, being a Ranma fan myself I got a good chuckle reading it. XD
Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Ranma 1/2 was the first anime I ever saw. Though Slayers, Tenchi Muyo and Urusei Yatsura were also on the viewing list that same day.

Souldrake

Ravin

Ravin

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 45 posts
  • Locationeast united states

you guys should have done that on april fools

You should never hesitate. It would have been a nice aprils fools joke lol