Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Are you a messy person?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
So how many of you have bedrooms that look like a bomb just exploded?

Clothes all over the floor...dirty plates on the side...maybe some food lettering here and there? Is it laziness or are you just happy to live in a mess? Personally, I feel happier and more productive when sitting in a clean room (or maybe I'm just an OCD-ish clean freak), so I always wonder why some other people lack this desire.

sig-1.png

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
You just described my room >< Except for the food and plates, it is not dirty it is messy, not the same thing. I have books everywhere, some clothes, games, school stuff, etc... but even with everything like that, i still know where everything is, and I like it like that. The rare moments when i cleaned my room, I lost things u_u I've never been bothered by that, but I can understand people who don't like messy rooms ^^ ( And also maybe out of laziness I admit ^^ )

Edited by Synner, 03 March 2012 - 06:20 PM.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

So how many of you have bedrooms that look like a bomb just exploded?

Perfect description. There are clothes, dishes and crap EVERYWHERE in my room right now. There are several reasons to it, in fact, as I generally like to be tidy. Right now I'm in the middle of an eventual moving phase, so I barely see any point in tidying up.

But the greatest reason is my stepdad, and his constant temper. I come from a very quiet family. He comes from the direct opposite. He could pretty much never ask me to do anything, it was always orders that then turned into screaming if I didn't comply. He often told me to tidy up in my room, many many times. And this has set such deep marks in me that I think of that whenever I clean up in my room, even though I've moved away from home. My subconscious tells me "Now you're doing what he screamed at you to do, are you going to obey his orders after all?", and the cleaning suddenly goes several times tougher.

...Sorry about that depressing bit of information. e_e

UIqflpq.jpg

Guest_Rafael_von_Kartoffel

• Guests
I am, but mommy clean my bedroom.

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
how should i describe my room... kinda messy and kinda organized? it's mostly books and papers (okay and wine bottles too >_> ) but they're not everywhere. they have assigned spots in my room xDD

edit: /me hugs horn :<

Edited by katzen, 03 March 2012 - 07:49 PM.

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Perfect description. There are clothes, dishes and crap EVERYWHERE in my room right now. There are several reasons to it, in fact, as I generally like to be tidy. Right now I'm in the middle of an eventual moving phase, so I barely see any point in tidying up.

But the greatest reason is my stepdad, and his constant temper. I come from a very quiet family. He comes from the direct opposite. He could pretty much never ask me to do anything, it was always orders that then turned into screaming if I didn't comply. He often told me to tidy up in my room, many many times. And this has set such deep marks in me that I think of that whenever I clean up in my room, even though I've moved away from home. My subconscious tells me "Now you're doing what he screamed at you to do, are you going to obey his orders after all?", and the cleaning suddenly goes several times tougher.

...Sorry about that depressing bit of information. e_e

Holy crap dude. I wanna say "TMI", but that was too damn depressing. You deserve a hug...to end your misery. *hug-o-death*

but mommy clean my bedroom.

Posted Image

Edited by Katsuri, 03 March 2012 - 08:00 PM.

sig-1.png

• Guests
HOMOSEXUAL JANAI.

CookiRobat

CookiRobat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationRomania
i have 2 homes :D lucky me :D
in 1 is like hell:D spiders , ants they are all my friends:D they clean my room of trash:D i m grateful to them:D:)))) no cockroaches they are assimilated at the entrance:D
And in the second 1 all is clean arrange, spattles all my work cloth are in there , my sofa, bed is with clean sheet, smells like perfume (my

kitchen is full of smell of green tea<i like it very much>) it s anther world :blush: .well that s my life in my city....... wen i go to college that's another story to tell :lol:
Spoiler

Thanks Group Red Hawk Scans for scanning Will Cheer for you Will support you

The World God Only Knows(we need you)

Posted Imagecool creator Yuuei

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
Yeah, pretty much what you described.

But when I clean my room, I stack dirty dishes in my closet instead of bringing them down, idk why..

I think something of what Horn said, except about doing the dishes. I hate washing dishes.

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Wanna see a pic of my room? lol That's a no go since I just cleaned it... But when it's "unclean" it mostly means it's full of dust, my desk completely cluttered, and things lying around in stacks. But no food.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
Posted Image

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
That actually looks kinda awesome. Pic from the internet?

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

• Guests

Posted Image

OMG, SO FAKE THAT IS NOT YER ROOM DUDE OMG TRYING TO LOOK COOL HUH IN THE FORUMS LOOK COOL.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted Image

These aren't all political books, are they?

sig-1.png

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted Image

OMG, SO FAKE THAT IS NOT YER ROOM DUDE OMG TRYING TO LOOK COOL HUH IN THE FORUMS LOOK COOL.

Fakeness Pretend is practically Kurt's religion, you know.

Edited by Autumn, 03 March 2012 - 09:43 PM.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
You guys all dissapoint me, and Autumn. How mean.

I figured you all have seen V for Vendetta, you should remember that room..

I wish I had a collection like that (that I had actually read)

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

• Guests

You guys all dissapoint me, and Autumn. How mean.

I wish I had a collection like that (that I had actually read)

You losed.

SoundSpark

SoundSpark

Baked Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 1,644 posts

how should i describe my room... kinda messy and kinda organized? it's mostly books and papers (okay and wine bottles too >_> ) but they're not everywhere. they have assigned spots in my room xDD

lol sounds like my room, its a mess but it is an organized mess. everything has a certain spot that it goes.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Dammit, I knew that looked familiar.

I'm so sorry master V, please forgive me.

sig-1.png

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud

I am, but mommy clean my bedroom.

hahaha...Same here.