Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
just so i can shout NOOOOOOOO!!!!

why did wicked and gui have to do that, it's too sad
poor prince
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

EterPuralis

EterPuralis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSweden
:o

sirilius

sirilius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
... I wonder who Prince ends up with IRL.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
teacher/student relationship, please...
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

TeaCat

TeaCat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
lawsuit impending doom

Ookami

Ookami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Prince is kind of a jerk. And really selfish and bigoted recently. Like he's going on about how awful and unforgivable it is that the Dictator of Life "killed" his friends and how they'll never appear in Second Life again, but they're still alive in the real world. He doesn't feel any remorse over killing the sentient NPC's, even though for them, it really is a final death. They won't pull off a headset and go on with their lives; Prince ended their existence. He's acting just like those bad guys in movies that kill people, but then freak out with phrases like "how dare you?!?" when their own friends get hurt or die. I really liked this character before, but they're becoming more and more irritating as the chapter's go on. I'm straight up cheering for the DoL at this point.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Just want to say, I was cheering for Dictator of Life x Prince XD
That kiss scene for the latest chapter was like YOSHHAAA!! Finally! Good job Demon lord! 
Even though it was sad at the end, one of the chapters that I could yell out YESSSS annd NUOHHHHH at the same freakin chapter.
Sigh*

Masterejas

Masterejas

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndia

where can i find raws for this manga. please someone post a link, Thanks....,,, :batoto_008:

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

Oh my god. I feel so bad for wicked.

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler

Oochya

Oochya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Wow. So, Prince can't decide? Let's go ahead and kill all of his options since he didn't choose fast enough. I think it is pretty much a sure thing that at least one love intrest will survive. If not, then I surely underestimated the author's trolling ability (:.

If a smoothie is made by fruit and vegetables, isn't ketchup basically a tomato smoothie? If olive oil is made of olives, then what is baby oil made of?

4.jpg