Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

fighting game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kaze343

kaze343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationbecause f*** you, thats where
dont know how this has been over looked as long as it has here. Melty Blood has always been a good fighter, and yet no one is talking about it. everyone should get it so they can fight me, and i can stop fight the japanese guys that constantly kick my a ss.

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
Is Actress Again the one that's got Ryougi Shiki? I was thinking of getting it just for that. I played one of the earlier versions, though I wasn't very good at it. I only managed to scrape by as Kohaku (who, coincidentally, is probably my favorite character), but even then I needed a plug-in controller. Which I don't have anymore. :(

kaze343

kaze343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
Actress again does have Ryougi. its well worth getting the game, even if its to jump into fighting games. i had been following Melty Blood back from ReAct, and have loved each update/new game. you most likely played Act Cadenza VerB.all the new stuff they put in MBAACC is great. except Archetype Earth. they should have kept her as an unlockable chr, not someone you can play from the get go. she is absolutely nasty and anyone who uses her is a cheater and a horrible person. other than that, i love the game, and want to fight other people. as for the plug in controller. just use an xbox or ps3 controller.

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
Sadly, you have to buy a special 360 controller to connect to the computer, don't you? Aside from that though, has Melty Blood always had online play? I only ever played single-player, so I'm not sure if it's a new feature or what...

kaze343

kaze343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
no you dont. you can use a controller that has a usb. that is just microsoft trying to take your money. and melty has always had online.

kaze343

kaze343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
well, time to bumb this so others can get into this so i have people to fight. seeing as no one has sent a message to me about playing.