Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Funny life events

laugh funny

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Dai Satō

Dai Satō

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationIn yo mind
So i was hanging out with some friends and we went to subway my friend saw her Ex-BF working there so she decided to walk up to him and say "looks who's making the sandwich now"

idk y but i found that to be the funniest thing i heard in a long time so then i wonder is their any other funny life event that would intrigue me

large.jpg

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
well wen i was 12 i used to play soccer a lot with my friends in the ally and one time i accidentally kicked the ball to high... it landed on our garage roof. so my bro who was super fat at that time tried to climb up and he did but wen it came to coming down....well let's just say he didn't land on his feet hahaha...

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky

well wen i was 12 i used to play soccer a lot with my friends in the ally and one time i accidentally kicked the ball to high... it landed on our garage roof. so my bro who was super fat at that time tried to climb up and he did but wen it came to coming down....well let's just say he didn't land on his feet hahaha...

@-@

I was talking with one of my friends whose a bit on the hefty side, and we were talking about piggyback rides and how both of us are always harassed by kids to give them piggyback rides. He suddenly paused mid-thought and said "Oh yeah, I outran someone once." Me: "Wow. While giving someone a piggyback ride?" Him: "No." *pause* Hilarious laughter ensues.

Edited by theroadstopshere, 16 February 2012 - 04:55 AM.

"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
When you are staring at your picture and then you'll laugh suddenly because your face looks like shit. Well, that always happen to me. lol

Here's another one

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
same here wen i look at how gurly i used to look with my long curls as a lil kid, im like why didn't my mom ever cut my hair!

Edited by Angel., 07 April 2012 - 09:44 PM.

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
Be 3 years old
Go to resteraunt with mom and her friend
Look at fish in fountain
Fall into fountain

Edited by POMF=3, 07 April 2012 - 10:09 PM.

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
hahaha...dude i have a pond in my back yard and my little nephew fell in there it was funny cause his dad ran and dived in there instead of just pulling him out ya know its only a pond! not deep. fucker almost killed my fish.

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
Fucking mermaids man

At least he didn't have to walk around completely wet in a resteraunt

Oh, I have another one

Be 4 years old
Wonder why dad always pulls hand break before starting car
Be infatuated with hand break
Sneak into car
Pull hand break
Have driveway on a hill
Car starts to move backwards
Jump out in time
Watch mercedes crash

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

RockmanZero Liencourt

RockmanZero Liencourt

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationMy evil lair inside a vulcano on a remote island planning world domination
Funny event in life or just a prank, but we had to make this programming test and put it on the teacher's usb, one of the guys in my class made a small script that when the USB was plugged in the sound was turned on and the mouse turned off in Windows and starts playing Rick Roll which was quite funny since the teacher was eager to grade all the tests but in the end was stuck with rick rolling for 1 hour before he finally was able to turn it off.

(we all use laptops in school and don't know how he did it but it was brilliant)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Drawings I made myself

Probably making more signatures in my free time

Got no inspiration for drawings