Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

what is Hybrid?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationBear Island, the seat of House Mormont.
I know it is a spin-off but this is the first time I have heard of it. I'm ususlly up to date when its about manga and anime so this weird for me to ask but...can anyone tell me the details?
"‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost."
Posted ImagePosted Image

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts

Hybrid. In biology and specifically, genetics, the term hybrid has several meanings, all referring to the offspring of sexual reproduction.

Highly likely a series about Yomis attempt to create the utlimate Fighter/Soldier, emphasising the former one

So, who had sex with whom, to produce the Prius?

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

MGIBBS

MGIBBS

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationwoodbridge, sufflok, England
a hybrid is a merging of two different systems so for for a prius its electric motors and a petrol engine. In the terms of manga I get the impression of a cross over type story like how one piece and toriko did a cross over episode. That still leaves the question of a cross over with which manga series.
never found time to read it but

www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/karate-shoukoushi-kohinata-minoru-r276

has always sounded similar to HSDK though maybe more realistic. Not sure how compatible they would be having only seen the description but maybe a story where they cross paths and spa together would work.

BobMakihara

BobMakihara

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
HSDK+, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi Plus or combination of the two. Apparently it's listed on this site but no chapters have been uploaded yet.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA

a hybrid is a merging of two different systems so for for a prius its electric motors and a petrol engine. In the terms of manga I get the impression of a cross over type story like how one piece and toriko did a cross over episode. That still leaves the question of a cross over with which manga series.
never found time to read it but

www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/karate-shoukoushi-kohinata-minoru-r276

has always sounded similar to HSDK though maybe more realistic. Not sure how compatible they would be having only seen the description but maybe a story where they cross paths and spa together would work.

A dream crossover would be HSDK and Baki. But that'll never happen because of different publishers and manga type(HDSK is Shounen[barely with all the blatant ecchi] and Baki is Seinen). A :rolleyes: friendly :rolleyes: spar between Baki and Kenichi.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.