Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So......

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BobMakihara

BobMakihara

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Whatever happened to Kozue? Baki's "girlfriend" is just missing in this storyline completely.
Spoiler
I mean... Baki still lives in the house he was renting from Kozue's mom, so I assume we'd at least glimpse one of them during the storyline.
Spoiler

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
It seems like there's a lot less focus on his relationship with Kozue in this series.

The first series was about his childhood and his initiaton into the world of fighting. The second series was about the road to adulthood(hence the focus on his relationship with Kozue) and a darker, more dangerous world of fighting. The third series seems to be about overcoming his father and the strongest in the world.

Not that I can ever picture Baki beating Yujiro, my mind is incapable of fathoming it.

I'm pretty sure (around 100%) that she did not run off with Ali Jr. -_-

---

EDIT: Actually, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grappler_Baki there are a number of side-manga(unsure of correct term for this) and one of them seems to be focused on his relationship with Kozue.

Edited by bushwhacker2k, 11 February 2012 - 10:36 PM.

"This statement is not true."

Ruaven

Ruaven

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
A scan of SoO last chapters showed Kozue getting in the middle of Yujiro and Baki fight. Does she still with Baki or what the fuc* with the Ali Jr. crying and hugging stuff?

Posted Image

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

A scan of SoO last chapters showed Kozue getting in the middle of Yujiro and Baki fight. Does she still with Baki or what the fuc* with the Ali Jr. crying and hugging stuff?

She's still with Baki, Ali Jr. was just being set up as a rival character in more ways than one (not really sure why though, he never had a prayer of winning).

I think I may have to wait for the latest chapters to be translated (might take a decade or two though) because I'm seriously lost at times.

"This statement is not true."

Ruaven

Ruaven

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

She's still with Baki, Ali Jr. was just being set up as a rival character in more ways than one (not really sure why though, he never had a prayer of winning).

I think I may have to wait for the latest chapters to be translated (might take a decade or two though) because I'm seriously lost at times.

I'm optimistic that we will have the entire series translated this year. There's a new group that have been doin the translations and scans with 1 or 2 releases per week.

here's chapter 305!

Posted Image

BobMakihara

BobMakihara

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I'm optimistic that we will have the entire series translated this year. There's a new group that have been doin the translations and scans with 1 or 2 releases per week.

here's chapter 305!

Hell....... Yes.