Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Best girl for Baam

• Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

Poll: Best girl for Baam (804 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is best suited for Baam

1. Hwa Ryun (82 votes [10.20%])

Percentage of vote: 10.20%

2. Yuri (218 votes [27.11%])

Percentage of vote: 27.11%

3. Androssi (213 votes [26.49%])

Percentage of vote: 26.49%

4. Lahel (26 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

5. Harem with all of them (or without Lahel) (98 votes [12.19%])

Percentage of vote: 12.19%

6. Someone else (52 votes [6.47%])

Percentage of vote: 6.47%

7. Voted Yeon (103 votes [12.81%])

Percentage of vote: 12.81%

8. Xia Xia (12 votes [1.49%])

Percentage of vote: 1.49%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Apan

Apan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
Which of these girls are best suited to Baam ? I think I will go with Hwa Ryun since she has been with him for 5 years. She has also special powers as a guide so she won't be just an obstacle for him. She is also in my opinion the prettiest girl ont his manhwa. Moreover I don't think that she is ranker so she will develop her abilities along with Baam.
Yuri is great character, but she is already a high ranker and is several hundred years old. She is just too experienced in my opinion.
Androssi is also great, but somehow I can't see her with Baam. Maybe with Koon.
Lahel is out of the question for me. She was his dearest friend and she betrayed him.

Edited by Apan, 20 February 2013 - 01:23 AM.

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts
I don't see this turning into a harem theme.

I also believe that Rachel is out of the picture, and maybe even before the betrayal, because Baam looked at her as a friend, not a lover.

As for Hwa Ryun, I also don't think there's any between them. She's much too blasé for Baam imo. She's very pretty, though.

Androssi at least has a thing for him. But Yuri is the one that really has a crush on Baam. And she was introduced first, helping Baam out of nowhere, simply because he looks like a hunk. And now she's on the search for him. That may not be love - at least yet - but it does indicate some kind of a possible relationship.

There's also the Black March, but that would be more platonic than anything.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
I did yuri, also would have voted for harem if possible :P

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSwiss :D
HAREM :D

Shioon

Shioon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationGermany
I voted for Yuri but I would also have voted for Hwa Ryun a harem ending would be nice as well but I'm not sure who should belong into the harem from al the girls we know and we'll get to know in Tower of God

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I think the relationship of Yuri and Bam is going to play out to be much more big sis or even maternal. There is a connection between them that has only been hinted at and that even she doesn't fully understand yet. She's been manipulated as well at least once (by Headon) and probably twice(being sent to the first floor in the first place). The message she left for Bam wasn't to come to the 77th floor to meet her but to meet Urek(the guy who's rumored to be able to creat life with shinsoo?) . Romance would have to be Androssi, she's an amoral killer who who was made to realize that the only person up to that point that she could be with and not judge herself against or compete with was Bam. Doesn't Hwa Ryun have to be a ranker to be a guide? I guess I thought she was intentionally planted amongst the regulars as part of whoevers plot to manipulate the whole situation and Bam especially. She's the one who alerted Koon to the danger of Ho to Bam and Evan obviously knew her on sight also. Ican't wait for the next chapter.

Tn7HA0h.png

Egoist

Egoist

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
I like the YurixBaam combo and it does have something to say for it that she's the first female character to show up in relation to Baam in both the first and second seasons, but I'd say she is too superior to him. By superior I don't mean her status of high ranker, everyone knows Baam's gonna be the ubermensch, but her personality is too domineering to mesh well with Baam. I think everyone is too gunghoe to right Rachel out of the picture due to her betrayal, SIU isn't so simple in his storytelling as that. But I don't think they'll ever have a "love" based relationship even if the author decides to focus the story on Baam trying to reach her, if that's the case I think the most you can expect is a platonic coming together of the two. Hwa Ryuun is too much a mystery atm to give any credence to this theory and I would take it a step further to say she will remain mysterious, if not in origin then in character, making it unlikely.
If, and I can't make any real predictions but if, this goes down a romantic path I would say Androssi has the best chances for love interests as she is most closely at his level, power varying, in terms of character and she has shown interest in similar regard to Yuri's interest.

Pride

Pride

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSleeping.
@Marduk

I think most of us are joking about the harem ending since we know that probably won't happen lol.

But for relationships I can't see Baam and Androssi. Androssi seems more the type who will only ever go for Baam if he goes for her, and I don't see that happening. So at best I think Androssi will kind of look at him from afar and help him along with any relationships.

Personally I like Hwa Ryun and Yuri the best lol (like everyone else pretty much >___>), but I can't see Baam falling for either to be honest. Baam right now is probably too depressed to fall for anyone. I doubt Hwa Ryun will change that (probably just get him to climb the tower and pity him maybe). As for Yuri, I can't see Baam falling for her is all. I can see her maybe helping him break out of his depression in the future, but then she'd get rejected >____>. I dunno can't see him falling for Yuri.

Rachel... I have no idea. Probably not?

Black march I can see them "getting together" lol. But more because Baam is probably depressed and just wants to be alone so just being with a weapon would suit him. I can't see him falling for anyone though...

I dunno unless Baam undergoes some shocking character change (either has wiithin the 5 years and is totally over everything) or the Prince changes him in the future; I just can't see Baam falling for anybody. At least from the current characters.

Shockn

Shockn

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSome place in the series of tubes called the Internetz
I am also hoping for the YurixBaam, and I agree with Egoist that from what we have seen so far, Yuri is probably too superior to Baam, since he was so complacent. But we have still yet to see how these 5 years have changed Baam, and I am hoping he will be more willful to become stronger and stick up for himself and friends, while still trying to be as kind as possible if the situation permits. ^_^

HeroFromPoland

HeroFromPoland

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationPoland
At the moment baam is only thinking about rachel.Unfortunately he still chases her." In order to find this reason"......!!!

Docablo

Docablo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
0 votes for lahel..... I know every1 hates her but i still have this feeling that shes being forced to do stuff, even when she pushed him she couldn't look him square in the face. And we know she has a past from what headon said to her.... I just feel like we don't know her reasons and I do wan't them to "makeup".

I still voted for Yuri tho!!!

Marduk

Marduk

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 605 posts
@Pride

I get that. It's only that there was quite a bit of relationship discussion in the story (even if mostly only between Baam and Rachel). But I see it as comic relief.

In fact, that is what I believe the "relationship" between Baam and Yuri coud become. She would follow him (to stare and drool over all of his hunkness), but he wouldn't be interested about her, and being very polite about it.

Although it is difficult to say anything about Baam's personality now, with his feelings badly hurt and all. Doesn't look like he would fall for any of them though.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
Eww, sounds like Luffy and Hancock lol.

Slayzer

Slayzer

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUSA
Baam/Androssi all the way.

However i don't believe that Baam is over his punk-ass foolishness when it comes to women. So if Rachel asked for forgiveness that he take her back and that would be disappointing to me. I'd still read Tower of God because it's awesomeness is unmatched but Baam would lose out on some of my respect.

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
As a guy i would like to vote for the harem option just my opinion, but as a TOG fan yuri x baam is good but there is something hidden there something yuri is not saying which will probably make it impossible. If i was being realistic Rachel had or maybe still has the best chances out of all then, if she had wanted to back then she could probably hae had him althought i think baam sees her as a friend/mom, in reality the best odds would probably be for androisse (If she still has a thing for baam) because she is the only one that likes baam for baam but she is a princess so who knows what will happen. That only leaves hwan ryum but again she is using him for her own agenda.
so i will go with KOON.
Posted Image

Cascascap

Cascascap

Potato

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Location20th Floor
Lahel 0 votes, damn no one likes her, but now im not hate her too much..

Edited by Cascascap, 06 March 2012 - 12:01 AM.

Posted Image

Lyndon

Lyndon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I think YurixBaam would be the best match. She is a lot like Baam in many ways, but a lot more aggressive and assertive. Baam will undoubtedly lose his innocence and any timid nature quickly while climbing the tower. Both of them are strong idealists, and risk death at a whim to hold true to their principles. Androssi wouldn't be a bad match either, but I don't think she would be as good of a match as Yuri. Androssi also seems to be more of a high heals, fancy banquets, and pretty dresses kind of girl. HwaRyun seems like a introvert character that I just don't see as a good match with Baam in terms of a romantic relationship. Lahel is a terrible match for Baam, and I've not liked her since the very first chapter.

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)

Lahel 0 votes, damn no one likes that traitor

No i kinda want to see that happening, like in what circustances he can get over what she did. I'm curious.
Posted Image

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I think YurixBaam would be the best match. She is a lot like Baam in many ways, but a lot more aggressive and assertive. Baam will undoubtedly lose his innocence and any timid nature quickly while climbing the tower. Both of them are strong idealists, and risk death at a whim to hold true to their principles. Androssi wouldn't be a bad match either, but I don't think she would be as good of a match as Yuri. Androssi also seems to be more of a high heals, fancy banquets, and pretty dresses kind of girl. HwaRyun seems like a introvert character that I just don't see as a good match with Baam in terms of a romantic relationship. Lahel is a terrible match for Baam, and I've not liked her since the very first chapter.

i agree.i voted YurixBaam because they're very similar to each other and i think it would be funny to watch yuri drool over baam and confess to him :P :P

Chaos

Chaos

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

Baam will undoubtedly lose his innocence and any timid nature quickly while climbing the tower.

This reminds me of the fouth chapter of season 1 where Evan asked Yuri how much he's changed since he began climbing the tower and he may have started pure like Night but as he climbed, but through his experiences he was molded into what he is now. Perhaps Night will become somewhat like Evan except the scenarios he will experience as an irregular may change his personality. One thing is certain though. As Night climbs the tower, what naivety will fade away. As for the best girl for Night, although I doubt there will be any form of romance, I vote for someone who hasn't made an appearance yet because who knows whom the future(the unborn slave's plot) may bring.