- Problems with the website itself / technical issues?
- Problems with a comic?
- Quality Control problem? E.g., pages not displaying properly, pages not sorted correctly, missing pages, missing chapters, etc.? Post in the Quality Assurance Forum
- Problem with a scanlation group's hosting policy? Post in the Group Hosting Policy Forum
- General comic hosting question not listed anywhere else? Post in the General Comic Hosting Forum (Make sure to look at the sticky threads -- Moderator/Community Pre-approval thread and Request a Comic to be Uploaded)
- Do you want Contributor status? Post in the Contributor Request Forum
If you have issues viewing a comic, you should NOT leave comments on random parts of the forums or use the comments system on a comic's Comic Page. Issues with broken comics should go into the Quality Assurance (QA) forum. Other issues should be placed in their proper forum, or at least a good-faith effort should be made to find the correct forum. Comments will be IGNORED if they are not in their proper place.
You should NOT directly contact a staff member via PM unless it is absolutely necessary.
If you must, use the currently active staff list below and start at the lowest level that your complaint can be handled at (e.g., do not PM an administrator to ask them to fix a comic not displaying properly. Contribution Staff should handle that. Actually, you should not even be PMing Contribution Staff; rather, you should report the issue to QA forum).
Grumpy (Founder, Owner of Batoto, semi-active)
(Comic Hosting, Uploading, Quality Assurance Issues, Any comic related issues)
AcidWeb (Focus Polish)
Gendalph (Focus Russian)
Mako (Focus Spanish)
Makiavel (Focus French)
Matteo Fabbretti (Focus Italian)
(Batoto Forums, Comic Forums, Any forum or member related issues)
Maia (Focus Role Playing Forums)
themantarays (Focus Comic Forums)
ROTFLMAOMAGNETS * (General Forums, "Self-appointed PR Mod")
Subpyro (General Forums)
Retired / Semi-retired / Hiatus / Floating in the ether
CrazyRed98 (Global mod)
101010 (Tower of God)
Thunder Wolf (General)
Lenaloo (Focus Spanish)
Riku Noctis (Contrib Mod Focus Spanish)
* Denotes experienced staff who have been promoted to global moderators in addition to other duties
Edited by seyrine, 17 May 2016 - 08:17 AM.