Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

shy artist

fanart art

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

BlamHoney

BlamHoney

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

Hell yeah man, your work's awesome

You should sell me something, I would totally buy.

Wait wsait wait, can you paint a mural in my living room? That would be hella sick!

Lol! What kind of picture would you like? Fanart? Original? Let me know!!
And Mural? I'm not sure I live nearby! But if you're willing to pay the travel cost...(lol just kidding!!) :batoto_003:

cilith

cilith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationKennewick WA (USA)

most of us here are all above 18 years old so don't hold back on the pics!

Here is a self-cenorsed picture of it, Enjoy!Posted Image

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
Bro I live in Seatle-ish, 2 hours drive.

I really want a mural in my place and you seem like an awesome artist.

And umm, if you can't do thee mural then maybe some 'Akumetsu' picture xD
Red black white

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud

most of us here are all above 18 years old so don't hold back on the pics!

Here is a self-cenorsed picture of it, Enjoy!Posted Image

pic looks awesome! sometimes i wish i had talent for drawing but i don't.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

My name is Kim and my pen name is seo (as you see in the drawings) I am truly humbled and inspired by all of your kind words and appreciaction. I'm really embarrased because I'm really a shut-in and all of your kindness makes me very fuzzy!!
I will draw a gratitude sketch dedicated to you all, as you are so kind!! Thank you, from my heart! :batoto_015:

You have a pretty avi *A* did you draw that as well?

and we arent being kind, we're just honest lol jk

I was just wondering, do you colour your art by hand or on a computer? It kinda looks like both ;D

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
i love looking at your arts... thanks for sharing!

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
sexy outfit! hmm...would any girl be willing to wear that for love?

BlamHoney

BlamHoney

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

My name is Kim and my pen name is seo (as you see in the drawings) I am truly humbled and inspired by all of your kind words and appreciaction. I'm really embarrased because I'm really a shut-in and all of your kindness makes me very fuzzy!!
I will draw a gratitude sketch dedicated to you all, as you are so kind!! Thank you, from my heart! :batoto_015:

You have a pretty avi *A* did you draw that as well?

and we arent being kind, we're just honest lol jk

I was just wondering, do you colour your art by hand or on a computer? It kinda looks like both ;D

Thank you. =) I paint purely on the computer, though half of my drawings were pencil at one time. I use Painter 7 and Adobe Photoshop 7 (Oldies but goodies!!)
I especially love painter, I'm trying to learn to paint by hand because oil seems so beautiful~
And yes that avatar is from the Christmas picture. :3

sexy outfit! hmm...would any girl be willing to wear that for love?

LOL, You might be searching for a while to find one, but I'm sure there is one out there. haha. (prostitutes?)

Here's a really old image I did for the cover of a small comic I printed ... the colors are really off though :(
Posted Image

Edited by BlamHoney, 09 February 2012 - 07:34 AM.

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Awsome pics! :D
I got my tablet few days ago, but didn't really have time to use it. I'll have to invest quite some time I guess.. to get atleast close to your level. :P
Well, keep up the good work~ ^^

BlamHoney

BlamHoney

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

Awsome pics! :D
I got my tablet few days ago, but didn't really have time to use it. I'll have to invest quite some time I guess.. to get atleast close to your level. :P
Well, keep up the good work~ ^^

Thank you kindly *bow* That makes me curious to see your work! I love art exchanges and collaborations.
Tablet you say? what kind?? I use an Intuos 3 6x8--Have you seen the Wacom Cintiq? oh my gosh, that thing...!!! I know Range Murata has one, and it is amazing looking. (Though the price tag...eeeeh!)

Guest_Mad Hatter_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Mad Hatter_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Bro I live in Seatle-ish, 2 hours drive.

I really want a mural in my place and you seem like an awesome artist.

And umm, if you can't do thee mural then maybe some 'Akumetsu' picture xD
Red black white

You can order that crazy picture that you requested me to draw, but my lack of TALENT prevented me.

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
Great art and Succubus looks sexy :)
Do you have account on deviantart?

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Hey BlamHoney. You should publish an art book. Really. It would be a waste if you don't. And cilith don't let BlamHoney to waste her talent. And If you are interested in other arts search for Devianart. There are lots of awesome art works. Keep continue your hardwork. See you all in forums :D

Btw, My bro who is 14 now also a good drawer. But he still has too long way to go. Maybe in time I can put his drawings too.

Edited by mfozgur, 09 February 2012 - 08:51 PM.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Nothing for her to be shy about. In fact, holy shit, she has amazing talent!
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo

Thank you kindly *bow* That makes me curious to see your work! I love art exchanges and collaborations.
Tablet you say? what kind?? I use an Intuos 3 6x8--Have you seen the Wacom Cintiq? oh my gosh, that thing...!!! I know Range Murata has one, and it is amazing looking. (Though the price tag...eeeeh!)

Ah nice, I got Bamboo. Intuos and Cintiq(*drool*) are kidna too expensive for me(bamboo should be ok for now :D).

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
I really like the style of the naked succubus.

Wish I could do things like those, but I suck at drawing.

Edited by Vaygr, 10 February 2012 - 07:15 PM.

BlamHoney

BlamHoney

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

No one ever sucks at drawing, to ourselves would be the only exception. We will never truly get to where we want to be--which is a good thing, we will always evolve and learn new techniques!

And I formally apologize for the lack of updates or thank you pictures I had planned, it is only in pencil stage now... I will be off for awhile because I have surgery coming up, but I am more than happy to take any requests for when I return. =)

Thank you so much for your kindness everyone.

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

No one ever sucks at drawing, to ourselves would be the only exception. We will never truly get to where we want to be--which is a good thing, we will always evolve and learn new techniques!

And I formally apologize for the lack of updates or thank you pictures I had planned, it is only in pencil stage now... I will be off for awhile because I have surgery coming up, but I am more than happy to take any requests for when I return. =)

surgery?

are you the one going under surgery or you will do the surgery...

either or... hope everythings gonna be alright... :)

i suck at drawing... mine is at elementary level although love to play with colours... :)

see you sooon...

Posted Image

BlamHoney

BlamHoney

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

surgery?

are you the one going under surgery or you will do the surgery...

either or... hope everythings gonna be alright... :)

i suck at drawing... mine is at elementary level although love to play with colours... :)

see you sooon...

Hehe, if I was the one doing the surgery I would sure bring in a pretty penny!! I'll be having back surgery to fix a herniated disc--if I don't within 10 years all the discs in my spine would collapse. (Stupid McDonalds for frozen water on the ground in the freezer as a box of fries fell at me!! T_T)

Everyone starts somewhere, just gotta follow what motivates you and keep running with it =D And colorists are handy!! God knows I'd kill to have someone color my pics for me lol..
And thank you for being thoughtful for me. :batoto_024:
Also, here is an image I'm working on atm..It has a long way to go! It is Dizzy from Guilty Gear. Any suggestions/thoughts on it? I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Thank you once again!!

Posted Image

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
whoah!... that's one awesome draw!.. i can't do that... lols... i'm no expert nor a critic... maybe we should ask someone who have skills on the matter... :) love it though...

yeah.. you better check that out... slip disc is one painful experience... so, did they pull you with strings and sandbags? lols

Posted Image