Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Trace

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

H2Crodon

H2Crodon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
At first I wasn't a big fan of Trace, mainly because the art didn't attack my face with beauty, but because the plot was so similar to a novel I am writing I stuck to it. Long story short; I got addicted and ended up finishing it in 4 days 2 of which had like 3 chapters each. So what are your thoughts on Trace? Have you read it? Will you now since I gave it such an awesome review? Will batman escape the Joker's grasp? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country

At first I wasn't a big fan of Trace, mainly because the art didn't attack my face with beauty, but because the plot was so similar to a novel I am writing I stuck to it. Long story short; I got addicted and ended up finishing it in 4 days 2 of which had like 3 chapters each. So what are your thoughts on Trace? Have you read it? Will you now since I gave it such an awesome review? Will batman escape the Joker's grasp? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Well, I've never heard of it. So far, from what you have said, it has these elements: book-like with a rougher art style. What is the premise and setting? No need for plot details just give us some more to work with and I'll consider taking a look.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

H2Crodon

H2Crodon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Well, I've never heard of it. So far, from what you have said, it has these elements: book-like with a rougher art style. What is the premise and setting? No need for plot details just give us some more to work with and I'll consider taking a look.

Well it's relatively futuristic (though I'm pretty sure it takes place in the past) and has that outlawed hero motif. All across the world people are being attacked by strange creatures called troubles who sometimes maintain a human shape or one vastly not so, nobody knows where they come from. Around the same time these "troubles" appeared various humans started to gain abilities and were labelled traces. It is novel like in the sense that it comes from multiple characters views and each (well most) of the main characters get a thorough background story. Also the characters are very likable.

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
This does sound interesting. I think I'll give it a perusing. Thanks!
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Crossxover

Crossxover

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Sorry for possible necro...

I liked the first season of trace and was wondering if anyone knows if the second part is coming or did the author decided that they couldnt continue it.

Kestrel

Kestrel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
The series ended in February 2009 and the author started working on something else. All he said is that he plans to write a second season somewhere in the future. Now, if that somewhere is in a month, a year or a decade, is anyone's guess

Puer_Ursus_Juvenis

Puer_Ursus_Juvenis

Potato

• The Company
  • 137 posts
  • LocationIn the closet
the author is working on some other romance webtoon published. He said he will work on second season of trace. Also i heard trace 1 is coming out as a movie :D
Posted Image

Dan

Dan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
sorry for a possible necro but Trance is actually the first Web-Toon or comic strip i ever saw and i just can say it's plain amazing and i really suggest to read it just don't judge for the art but for the story
also i <3 mr beggar

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
trace is awesome

nastycat is awesome

<333
Posted Image

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
I read all of trace in a day last weekend its very nice I hope the author returns to it the ending of first season is really really good.

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
The remaining chapters are all up (if I didn't mess up).

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
Trace: was the first webtoon I ever read I really liked the Idea of having a comic in one long strip it seems better suited for action. Since then I have read many webtoons but I will always remember Trace as the first even though I read countless manga, and manhwa before it.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler