Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

Latest Chapter newest Discussion Gamaran

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Black

Black

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationOn the thin line between art and design, truth and conviction.
Hello people of batoto,

Use this topic to discuss the latest chapter of the manga Gamaran.

Have fun!
Bartender at 'THE BAR' . Please do visit us.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Well I was kinda expecting this to happen... but I mean, at the same time, this seems just... intriguing... I wonder what'll happen next... :D
I love the blood in this somehow... Except when the good people die :( that's different... :/

IM or it's for naught

Acerola

Acerola

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA
Ok, I like how the author is making individual characters seem pretty cool, but fuck he kills them off REALLY quickly.

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Muraku's hair mail is quite interesting though I am skeptical of how effective human hair is at defending against slashes when layered so thinly as to not be noticed underneath clothing. A similar principle can be applied when making armor out of layered paper which can be very effective against both slashing and piercing blows, but only when layered such that it becomes noticeably bulky. Layered metal sheets or plates are practically impervious to slashing blows, but like chain mail can be quite vulnerable to piercing blows depending on the thickness.

Update: And of course, it always comes down to "that" technique.

Edited by Coca, 29 June 2012 - 03:50 AM.

Law169

Law169

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland
Here comes a new technique to swiftly kill of even more people.
Cant wait to hear what its called.

TsunX

TsunX

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
woah....this is translated up to chapter 151 already.....why is it not updated here yet? Scanlator's request? If so, then i feel bad for reading them early....