Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ENDING CHAPTER SPOILER!?!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

kreger10

kreger10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Is it really going to end?? if it is hopefully there is a part two

http://www.moetron.com/2012/02/03/mahou-sensei-negima-manga-to-end-in-chapter-355/

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I didn't see the ending coming so quickly, he could've easily come up with another big arc but I guess he just decided to settle it.
I can't properly read the Japanese but they cited a source.

As for a 2nd part, probably not..... that's not Akamatsu's style. When people requested for another Love Hina or love comedy, he refused and wanted to end it all.

Edited by Saphsin, 04 February 2012 - 09:34 PM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

tedsine

tedsine

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 69 posts
I wonder how he planning on resolving all the plot points in 4 chapters. I hope they aren't delegated to a few panels in the epilogue.

Edited by tedsine, 05 February 2012 - 04:45 PM.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
So it's true, man that really sucks, i really like this manga...4 chapters left to deal with his father and the future of the magic world, doesn't seems enough... :angry: :unsure: :( :batoto_012:

Edited by CharlieAL, 05 February 2012 - 07:43 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
yeah I really thought he could expand the plot a lot more.......guess he decided the magic world arc is to be the big chunk of his series.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

KuroGami

KuroGami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
But wasn't this manga one end of the serial? I remember reading Negima having two ends, one of them is the manga.

egoraptor_ulala-dancin.gifegoraptor_ulala-dancin.gifegoraptor_ulala-dancin.gif

It's me, Ulala.

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
The latest chapter is out somewhere else, and I'm hoping things are not quite the way they look. However, I do like the way mangas seem to come to an end. There are a lot of stories that just become senseless by the desire to continue to squeeze money out of everyone. Heck, these days it seems like even Naruto will come to end given all the old plot questions are being answered and closed up.

tirazai

tirazai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
I think he want to make a new series... maybe he already fed up with magic world..
Posted Image

Mistaniel

Mistaniel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

The latest chapter is out somewhere else, and I'm hoping things are not quite the way they look. However, I do like the way mangas seem to come to an end. There are a lot of stories that just become senseless by the desire to continue to squeeze money out of everyone. Heck, these days it seems like even Naruto will come to end given all the old plot questions are being answered and closed up.

True. Everything needs to end someday, but it's also true that it's pretty sudden in this case. Wonder how it's gonna be done. I have read latest chapter already, and I don't wanna spoil anything, but still I'm a bit worried that it may end with some half-assed ending - and I would hate it for one of my fav manga! (At least best 5! ;D)

And as for Naruto - I agree. The only thing left after this arc would probably be Sasuke. But it's going steadily for the end.

Edited by Mistaniel, 07 February 2012 - 08:18 AM.

Genesis

Genesis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Sad thing is Akamatsu probably won't draw any more manga after Negima. He already takes more than a week to do a single chapter cause he's old, I'm guessing he's going to quit and concentrate on that website he's running. Sigh... one of the best mangakas goes down into history.

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
Well, I'm glad, theres mangakas who can end a series when it's about to end and don't pull a dbz.

Edited by naphack, 27 February 2012 - 09:39 AM.

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

Buroguy32

Buroguy32

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
expect the ending wouldn't be on ur taste..., like a rush ending

Rave Jai Ho

Rave Jai Ho

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

expect the ending wouldn't be on ur taste..., like a rush ending

Nooooooo~ don't curse it :(

advarcher

advarcher

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 263 posts
Something tells me that the last chapter will be a fairly long chapter though.

cougarpeople

cougarpeople

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHong Kong - China
No- ending will not be long, it will be normal length but colored because kimi no iru machi will have more pages... APPARENTLY (read at some forum)