Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

discussion berserk latest chapter newest

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts

Does this actually matter? Considering the speed new chapters are released with, we can still discuss this series in 50 years or something.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
My point is that if they are just 'atoms', then they have no real power. Power comes from having an imagination. From being self aware. If they are everything, then everything is them and fighting against themselves makes no sense.

As for the Elf king, he could be an apex power but considering he wasn't mentioned until a little while ago, if he really is that powerful, powerful enough to rival the Griffith and the others, then that's an ass-pull as far as I'm concerned.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Guest_Deus Ex_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Deus Ex_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Man i hope Miura will continue to work on this manga...

It's too good to remain unfinished. 

imperfectinfinity

imperfectinfinity

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationI dunno, do you?

New Berserk chapter, yay! We are not getting another one until some vague time in the summer, boo! I average about two books/comic series/substantial reading texts a month and this is still by far my favorite read, but the wait for each new chapter is too painful.

Spoiler

TwentyFifthTasty

TwentyFifthTasty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

I always thought that mozgus should eat some ****! not dissapointed xD
But another break...

Download Manga with Direct Link https://mangastorage.pw