Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Raw Discussion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
Because some of us don't/can't read the raws, this is a place to discuss events so as to keep the rest of us in the dark.
Posted Image

Frys

Frys

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
Push Push Baby~

Best part....
Posted Image

Tsaubern

Tsaubern

Potato Sprout

• The Company (inactive)
  • 1 posts
Is this the place for story discussion? If so, from what we've all seen, it looks as if things are going to get interesting with the arrival of those three new folks.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Is this the place for story discussion? If so, from what we've all seen, it looks as if things are going to get interesting with the arrival of those three new folks.

Nope, this is the discussion for untranslated raws created in the necessity of first post about everything by nura. :P

Guest_Sibo Guwol_von_Kartoffel

• Guests
I just read Chapter 27, we can already consider my assumption as Baam what keeps black market to be false but she refused to obey anyone else. Everything, I could have understood through their actions. It's already Anak can't be obeyed and that Baam sees a portion of his life recounted by Lahel at Koon.

He has something special even for her, it's the thing i have concluded. Maybe it's not the right conclusion but i don't really see other possibilities right now.

Other thing merely not enough important, i love Anak. She has some cool aura. I think, we will have a fight between Baam and Anak.

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
yay! so I can discuss whatever happened in the raws? and not put 'spoiler' around them?

hehehe :D

make sure u don't click this thread until the tl version doesn't get released~
Posted Image

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada

yay! so I can discuss whatever happened in the raws? and not put 'spoiler' around them?

hehehe :D

make sure u don't click this thread until the tl version doesn't get released~

Should put '*spoilers*' in the title ;)

• Guests
I have try to translate this for remember signs, it's not perfect. I hope this will help those who have a understanding of korean. I have made little but i'm satisfied.

Purple sweat guy is on the ground. Anak pointed Black at him.

(........)
(-weo....)
((-weo( ) or (ng)ya...!) (sars(u) or (oo)i(g) or (k)o( ) or (ng)ssineun(d) or (t)eres(B) or (p)ach'akinchyeo(d) or (t)eur( ) or (ng)eo( ) or (ng)oaseon...))
(neo( ) or (ng)erekerepu(oo) or (u)tta(g) or (k)har (ng)iseir( ) or (ng)kyeossta.)

Talze uzer story by Slave. In. Utero

2F- rest

- Hoosi(g) or (k) -

Purple sweat guy talks and stay on the ground.

(( ) or (ng)eum...)
((g) or (k)eureonissa..)
((g) or (k)eussomahanttereseo(pp) or (bb)eir( ) or (ng)as(ng)eun( ) or (ng)ib(oo) or (u)kikanerebar( ) or (ng)r(d) or (t)eu(ng)ch'i( ) or (ng)nnhneun(d) or (t)ankeoch'i?)

Anak argues.

((g) or (k)eureir.)
(( ) or (ng)yeoch'ara( ) or (ng)( ) or (ng)eunmar( ) or (ng)eurseo(oo) or (u)ki(d) or (t)osirhtateo(g) or (k)(u) or (oo)n.)

purple sweat guy responds.

((g) or (k)eueirseonahanttere( ) or (ng)nss(d) or (t)aneunkeonka..)
( ) or (ng)im(u) or (oo)kihantere( ) or (ng)ar( ) or (ng)eurkeor( ) or (ng)eo(d) or (t)arran(u) or (oo)?)
((g) or (k)eureir. ( ) or (ng)inyeoseo(g) or (k)( ) or (ng)erekereneirbar( ) or (ng)eur(d) or (t)eu(d) or (t)( ) or (ng)eura(g) or (k)o( ) or (ng)yeirkiheir(B) or (p)ao.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
That's not really a discussion of the raw... but just writing down what it sounds like.

• Guests
Sorry, i thought this. Well, in this case i will make these posts in the other topic. He will be more useful. For my giberrish, you can make whatever you want of this... it's only practising what i make...