Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

My Follows list

stuff

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
For some reason, the follow list on my home page keeps on posting manga on there that haven't actually been updated. Like it'll say: Pandora Hearts (5 days ago). Then it'll say Nisekoi (12 hours ago). I'm finding it sorta annoying. I just wanna know which manga is actually updated. Can anyone help me?

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
Pandora Hearts got an old chapters replaced yesterday , thats why it poped up on your list , but for Nisekoi i cant seem what is the reason to be updated 12 hours ago(unless you speak from past experience).
Spoiler

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/3912-difference-between-follow-lists/

^what I think

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
An "update" to a manga is defined as anything from editing the information page, uploading a chapter or even posting a comment. This has been mentioned and addressed quite a bit and I'm sure Grumpy is thinking of something to make the update information a little less vague, but, for now, that is probably what you are seeing.

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

An "update" to a manga is defined as anything from editing the information page, uploading a chapter or even posting a comment. This has been mentioned and addressed quite a bit and I'm sure Grumpy is thinking of something to make the update information a little less vague, but, for now, that is probably what you are seeing.

I know that, but the lists are different.

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia

Pandora Hearts got an old chapters replaced yesterday , thats why it poped up on your list , but for Nisekoi i cant seem what is the reason to be updated 12 hours ago(unless you speak from past experience).

That was an example.

I know that, but the lists are different.

I checked it out and I don't think it's like that. I just compared some of my followed manga's releases and page updates and there doesn't seem to be any similarities.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Well fact is that the follow option has lots of issues that need to be addressed.
To my knowledge Grumpy is well aware of it and has it in the list of to do.

Nosgoroth

Nosgoroth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
While Grumpy gets around to fixing the sorting issue, I created a userscript that fixes it by reordering the elements after they've loaded. Have a go at it if you like: http://userscripts.o...pts/show/127164ED

EDIT: I added a button to sort by name while I was at it.

Edited by Nosgoroth, 07 July 2012 - 12:31 PM.

kdom

kdom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 376 posts
A question which may be related to the issue
What happens if a manga is upload with non null delay release ? I have the impression the follows see them in the interval between the upload and the end of the delay when it should not.
Like at the moment i can see chapter 14 of Can't See Can't Hear But Love in my follow whereas it does not appear in the page itself because Mezzoflation Scans has a 24h policy. I think that is a bug to be added to the follow bugs list...

Edited by kdom, 16 March 2012 - 08:22 PM.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
already known I believe.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Kuroiikawa : I am opening the manga's/manhwa's preview page directly and you should do the same,
i think.

Besides I have a complaint too When I open my follows list i am getting annoyed for some updates on another languages cause i am following my comics in English. However when a manga's one chapter released in spanish or another language it becames on top of my list even if i choose english from panel above please do something about this.
Posted Image
Posted Image

For example in these lists Tower of God should be under the Nisekoi

Edited by mfozgur, 16 March 2012 - 11:19 PM.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler