Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ubel Blatt-The Greatest Fusion Fantasy(joke) with fan service ;D

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Finlay

Finlay

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCroatia
I agree with Thunder Wolf .But what i really like is the fact how Koinzel uses his skills and determination. To get new allies and the peoples support. Well he did get called hero in that free city .

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
I like Koinzell. He's true to his desire, unlike some cliche anti-heroes.
And he's steadfast in accomplishing his goals/revenge.

And its so great now that the author picked it up again. I never believed he would completely drop it as the way he said it was more like his hand was tired but his muse was still with him. It's been a long good wait. :)

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Shinzo07

Shinzo07

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
As expected of SquareEnix this is really one of my favorite material for reading.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Now if SquareEnix would I dunno. . .start making good games again!

Edited by Graeystone, 22 February 2012 - 11:33 PM.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Aleks

Aleks

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
haha right on mark graey
I was a fan of the final fantasy series..I was lol

ubell blatt is out of hiatus, vol 11 has been released (and a worldwide release,same day release for japan/france,lucky :P )
and I think the story is far from over (the author told in a interview at "japan expo" [== a sort of comikon in paris] that after the release of vol 11, there wasn't even half of the story yet)
so if the selling rate doesn't drop, we'll have ubell for some time ^^
finally I hope too that koinzell regains sooner or later his old body for some badass fighting

note : the rape scenes are often to describe the atmosphere although they don't often serve the story, like in berserk, I don't think it's a reason to not try some series with it, you'll miss some chef d'oeuvre (again like berserk :P )

Kojiro_S

Kojiro_S

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLa Cruz, Chile

My bad, let me add another modifier: hot, young, tripod, elf, stud. Considering most of his encounters were first times for the women I'm surprised they could still walk afterwards enjoyed it so much.

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Reading that made my day. XD!

iRPj8ii.gif
Let's kick some shell

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Could you imagine a manga about war where nobody dies?

Yes i can, Look at dog days anime :P

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

Yes i can, Look at dog days anime :P

lol. I mean, a story with an even close semblance to what warreally is. Not a fluffy adventure war with romance and fluff. This is a dark series that deals with the horrors of war. lmao

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 17 July 2012 - 05:52 PM.

2z50p6t.png

koanaa

koanaa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
what i really like on this series is, the fighters are not overpowered, they are good, but they couldnt instakill a whole army and could even loose their fights.
esp like how koinzel got the problem with an unstable body, and thus making even small fights hard on him... though i hope he overcomes that (or did he already?)
really want to see his technque at its best

anyone

anyone

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Dark manga without rape is kind of like Disney movie.

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Ehh, the fan service is just fan service imo, but the story can go on with out it preferably. I don't enjoy the fan service in Ubel Blatt quite frankly but I can live with it. In the recent chapters fan service(rape and consensual sex) is shown far more often than usual. I just hope Koinzell can kick some more ass since the fucking moonlight shit is handicapping him again.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!