Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Area no kishi Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
Such a great manga, and heard that the anime recently came out, thought you guys should know.

@Chapter 83 Awww dammit i can't wait for him to display his hidden potential! Gonna be so epic!! :batoto_032:
"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

jet2686

jet2686

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
home scanlations start popping out, this is a great read

ps i like what they did in 85.

Edited by jet2686, 12 March 2012 - 05:57 AM.

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
I got a question on chapter 87...

I am not sure what the rules are in Soccer...

But... can you actually "Pass" the ball to a teammate during a "Free Kick"?

In the Olympic Soccers... I have never seen a team "pass" the ball during a free kick or penalty kick... so I am not sure.

21j9mie.jpg

jhep

jhep

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
How a free kick works:

Your team has a free kick. The ball is at rest. The players of the other team have to be at least 9.15 m away from the ball at rest. As soon as the referee blows the whistle and one of you're teammates touches the ball (to touch is enough), the free kick is done, so the other team doesn't have to be 9.15m away from the ball.
How you do this first touch is your decision, you can kick it directly to the goal (if it's not an indirect freekick) or pass it to a team mate.

some examples:
freekick with a pass (little touch):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx8tMiaNawI#at=35

or direct freekick with a pass like the AnK87 one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QADDetVko

indirect freekick (where you have to pass first before shooting to the goal):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyCEjHLGtZs

Edited by jhep, 09 April 2012 - 10:30 AM.

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
So does it meant the other team... doesn't actually had to "make a wall" and stand skill?...

Cause by doing that,and allowing the pass.. make it look like the team making a wall look stupid... cause they can't react fast enough to block other players... LOL

Edited by -世界死神- chaos_animagic, 14 April 2012 - 07:57 PM.

jhep

jhep

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
No, they don't have to make a wall. The rule is only that they have to be 9,15 m away from the ball.

But it is better to do one, because then the direct way to goal is blocked. Normally it's that the wall blocks half of the goal and the goalie the other part. If they circle it over the wall, then the ball has to take a longer way, so that the goalie has enough time to block the shoot, even if the ball flys to the part of the goal which was blocked by the wall.

It's not like every player has to stand in the wall, the nearer it goes to the goal the more stand there (2-6 players). The other players normally block the other players.

Ah yeah, to make a pass it's harder, because normally no one stands behind the wall (the defenders stand on line or a bit more offensive than the wall). You know, there is still the offside rule

Edited by jhep, 18 April 2012 - 01:24 PM.

xxjasonxx

xxjasonxx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
yes but the kicker can also do a fake shot like what hibino did and passes the ball and i think this is better than shooting

http://god-of-lol-55.mybrute.com