Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Music

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
I like Bob Marley, John Mayer,Black Eyed Peas,Gorillaz,Blue �yster Cult,Jimi Hendrix,Black Sabbath,Led Zeppelin,The Rolling Stones,ACDC,Nirvana,3 Doors Down,The Beatles,Guns N' Roses,The Kinks, and Rush.

Made it first Nuralactation in your face
...Don't ban me again.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
Yes, you posted first in a thread YOU made, but my intro thread was the first in the whole GD section.  Win Nura.

Anyway, back on topic, I see your big on rock, mainly classic rock, its good stuff.  Me, myself, I'm all over when it comes to music, as long as a song that has an interesting tune, beat, lyrics or dynamic.  Bands/Artists I like are Barenaked Ladies, Lupe Fiasco, The Hush Sound, Bowling For Soup, Coheed and Cambria, Coldplay, Greenday, Iron&Wine, The Killers, Sublime, and Home Made Kazoku to name a few.
Posted Image

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
I like music where singers/bands with pretty girls in em.
Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diFVqPVMrsU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmdeKzLlS8w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-2SG6E3lo0
etc. lol

I could also write some real musicians I listen to, but doubt you guys know who they are... For some reason, my american music share is decreasing rapidly.

PeterPan

PeterPan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUnicorn land 8D
Another k-pop fan D:

H2Crodon

H2Crodon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
The Reign of Kindo, The Baseballs, Queen, The Hellacopters, Muse and a bunch of stuff nobody would know oh and Flight of the Conchords!

PeterPan

PeterPan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
We just looked outt across the city from our little spot on the hilltop~
Oh, It is so pretty from way up there~
We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars seemed like reflections of the stars~
That shined out so pretty and bright, that night~

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country

... Bands/Artists I like are Barenaked Ladies, Lupe Fiasco, The Hush Sound, Bowling For Soup, Coheed and Cambria, Coldplay, Greenday, Iron&Wine, The Killers, Sublime, and Home Made Kazoku to name a few.

Iron & Wine is good stuff. I'd recommend The Decemberists if you haven't heard of them. They have a great musicality, diversity of instruments, strong vocal lead... they are just awesome ^^. You really need to listen to an album through to really appreciate the lyrics. 'The Hazards of Love' is a great album to start off with... Hmm, also The  Shins, Radical Face, Mason Jennings, and Sufjan Stevens are all rockin.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

H2Crodon

H2Crodon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

We just looked outt across the city from our little spot on the hilltop~
Oh, It is so pretty from way up there~
We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars seemed like reflections of the stars~
That shined out so pretty and bright, that night~

It was Day Time.

PeterPan

PeterPan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
The daytime of the nite!

8ronte

8ronte

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 88 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You

The Reign of Kindo, The Baseballs, Queen, The Hellacopters, Muse and a bunch of stuff nobody would know oh and Flight of the Conchords!

Queen, Muse, Flight of the Conchords!

*glomps H2Crodon*
All hail The Soup!

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country

Queen, Muse, Flight of the Conchords!

*glomps H2Crodon*

Talk about resurrecting a dead thread, lol.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea

I like music where singers/bands with pretty girls in em.
Like http://www.youtube.c...h?v=diFVqPVMrsU
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XmdeKzLlS8w
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=o-2SG6E3lo0
etc. lol

I could also write some real musicians I listen to, but doubt you guys know who they are... For some reason, my american music share is decreasing rapidly.

Girls Generation and After School...? ...=.=

I too like korean music but none of those^ sucky girl bands... i dunno about them being pretty.... but not good music ...>.>

no offense if ur a fan :D
this is rather cranky haru who just woke up
Posted Image

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
girls winking, blinking and making strange shapes with their fingers at me from a screen has never been my cup of tea. I like...instruments! brass! yargh! i.e. I like music. These threads frustrate me D<
Posted Image

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
i like what ppl call elevator music.

yiruma and ryo yoshimata lol

i also like drama OSTs
Posted Image

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
the only things wrong with elevator music are the speakers that they issue from~

Edited by semperspes, 24 January 2011 - 10:50 AM.

Posted Image

ZakinYo

ZakinYo

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLocation

liberation for the soul.
Nothing to see here. Now, move along.

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
I pretty much listen to everything, but im more into jrock and some jpop(YUI <3)
Anyway.. good songs are good :D

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
It's time for some moar revival!

Rap/HipHop/RNB: Bliss N Eso, Hilltop Hoods, Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, Nas, Run DMC, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Far East Movement, Chris Brown, Immortal Technique, and so on...

Hardstyle/Trance/DnB: Dean Case, Alpha Twins, D-Block & S-Te-Fan, Pimp Code, Rob Mayth, Ali Nadeem and more...

Rock/Metal/etc: Lost Prophets, Muse, AC/DC, Kiss, 30 Seconds to Mars, RISE AGAINST... and this is the point where I get really lazy and can't be fucked to list any others. Feel free to suggest anything to me :)
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Unkai Uchiha

Unkai Uchiha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationVillage Hidden in The Clouds.
Skrillex, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Pillar, Bullet For My Valentine, Papa Roach, Basshunter, Anberlin, Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, and Linkin park.
There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Guo-Jia

Guo-Jia

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationWhere? Where?? Where?!
This sure is one of those compulsory threads for every forum ; ). But nothing wrong in that!

Let's see... Frank Zappa, Miles Davies, Siouxie & the Banshees, Sonic Youth, Steve Reich, Sibelius, Beethoven, Nobuo Uematsu, to name a few.
*Howl!* *Howl!* *Howl!*