Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What grinds your gears / PET PEEVE >:[

epic event life grind gears

• Please log in to reply
631 replies to this topic

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
So here it is.. the thread for all your pet peeves.

As the title implies, you need to share your pet peeves/irritations/complains/personal vexations here.

Spoiler

It is bad for your health to keep all those "bad feelings" inside. Let me, the goddess of little lambs ada-chan and others hear yours and it might lighten your feeling and make yur soul be purified (WTH)

[attachment=988:angry.gif]

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
hearing the scream of my dormate while she's watching a video from youtube as if no one can hear her!

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
When people won't shut up at the library/Barnes&Noble. If you want to laugh and talk to your friends, do it when people who are trying to focus aren't around.

Edited by Saphsin, 24 November 2011 - 06:58 AM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

The Roady

The Roady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationElder of Past Times
THE FUCKING LITTLE LED LIGHTS!!! especially when im trying to sleep......

Posted Image

Edited by Neoruto Nacura, 24 November 2011 - 07:58 AM.

Posted Image
Spoiler

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
people who are sitting on the steps of the stairs not even realizing they already blocked the way UGH!!!!

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
the cats that are making a ruckus when i try to sleep

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."
There is only one God ... and his name is Death.

King of Laziness

Suffering from: Procrastination Extraordinarius

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
People who, by emphasizing politeness and respect, adopt a nasty personality themselves. They do it for principle or pride rather than as a courtesy to other people's emotions.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
The woman/love triangles in shojou manga like can manga woman be anymore ignorant lol i could probably write a book on why i hate shojou girls so much
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
totally agree with that but ... it sells good and girls love them, i know from experience that most of them dont even get shounen manga not to mention last time i wanted to watch an action movie with a girl it ended up with her texting like crazy on the phone and i eating her popcorn :P

but whatever thats life

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."
There is only one God ... and his name is Death.

King of Laziness

Suffering from: Procrastination Extraordinarius

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
People who don't f*cking shut up at the f*cking classroom when I'm trying to f*cking concentrate so my f*cking grades don't go lower than they f*cking are..........................................

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
People who come in to ask for something/get something and don't close the door when they leave.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
People who come over for no reason and expect me to feed them >:x or when they come over with their own food and eat in front of me like bi*ch they have tables at subway for a reason
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

eXon

eXon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • LocationFrance
The people of the Information Technologies Department at the Bank were I currently work who don't understand, even when it must be the hundredth time I repeat it to them, that they are not the only one to read their f****** documents and that I'll have to spend the next two days modifying it so other people can understand it when it's not my job.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
An unknown person/entity who kicked my bed at early morning (3-5am?) that woke me up confused and eventually scared to deah since my roomates are all sleeping soundly at that time! Sh*t!!! really really a baaaaaaaad morning for me!

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
People who Talk during movies asking WAAAYYYYY to many questions and you can't hear what is being said in the Movie -.-

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts

People who Talk during movies asking WAAAYYYYY to many questions and you can't hear what is being said in the Movie -.-

I've encountered those kind of people just for today when I watched movie with my girlfriends D:< I don't know why they still insist watching the movie even though they keep on asking for spoilers to their companions! grrrr.

also, It's irritating when you're alone in your room and you left your closet open then suddenly it will produced a creepy sound as it moves because of the wind or the fan. Tss. Makes my heart jump!

Edited by αɖα- ɕɧαɲ, 26 November 2011 - 03:31 PM.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts

I've encountered those kind of people just for today when I watched movie with my girlfriends D:< I don't know why they still insist watching the movie even though they keep on asking for spoilers to their companions! grrrr.

Moments like these makes me want to just quit watching it and start watching it another time D:

I hate when you go somewhere to eat and they mess up your order and you don't realize it till you get home and I'm to lazy to go back to get it fixed >.>

Edited by Censored, 26 November 2011 - 06:25 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

I hate when you go somewhere to eat and they mess up your order and you don't realize it till you get home and I'm to lazy to go back to get it fixed >.>

When you order pizza and the stuff you asked for doesn't show up on the receipt even though you clearly ordered it. -____-

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts

When you order pizza and the stuff you asked for doesn't show up on the receipt even though you clearly ordered it. -____-

Just talking about these things annoys me a bit :/

When I'm looking forward to watching a show and wait ALLLL Week just to see it to realize that they wasn't showing it this week because of a Certain Holiday and you have to wait a extra week to watch it... I'm talking about you Thanksgiving -.-

LittleMelon18

LittleMelon18

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 266 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
When someone tries too hard to ignore me.

ZOMGDKDJFIESDFKH, please just tell me what is going through your head! (Mostly, guys tend to give me the cold shoulder and that annoys the heck out of me)