Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pandora Hearts: Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Discuss teh latest PH chapter here~ <3

Edited by kishuke, 20 April 2012 - 05:49 AM.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Well, every chapter is like that for me, lol.

But seriously, getting Lacie pregnant for the sake of trying out an "experiment" was pretty messed up.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
Well she was rather matter of fact about her death, I mean she was calm when oswald glen banished her to the abyss n.n

I just wonder whos the father... and while the experiment was pretty messed up, imo at least it was kinda a good idea. The Abyss is unknown; so you try to make it "known". Another way would've been less wtf, but then thats mochizuki for ya...

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

Well she was rather matter of fact about her death, I mean she was calm when oswald glen banished her to the abyss n.n

I just wonder whos the father... and while the experiment was pretty messed up, imo at least it was kinda a good idea. The Abyss is unknown; so you try to make it "known". Another way would've been less wtf, but then thats mochizuki for ya...

same here. wondering much. However the first person my brain pointed out was Glen (Revis). But meh..

Now the question pertaining to how alice exist and such already been answered and how the friendship (I don't know if this is the right term) of Jack and Glen (oswald) established. Just like what sakii stated, more answers yet more and more questions popping one after another. Can't wait for the next chapter.

side note: I lol-ed at "abyss-chan" thing. hahaha

wilsonyu343

wilsonyu343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Well, the only thing that I am wondering is what did Jack do to cause the Tragedy of Saire. I mean Vincent open the gate to the abyss and Baskerville were the one who masscre all the citizen in the capital order by Glen himself. So how does Jack fit into all this, from what i read he was killed by Glen apparently. (I thought its the other way around until the recent chapters) Plus two thing concern me the most, will Alice disappear when her soul servers from Bea Rabbit? And what will Gillbert do when he find Oz, what will happen to Oz, and how will Break make Alice (Will of the Abyss) wish come true? As mention by the one who is above me, it brings in more and more and more answers. Can't wait till the next chapter.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

Well, the only thing that I am wondering is what did Jack do to cause the Tragedy of Saire. I mean Vincent open the gate to the abyss and Baskerville were the one who masscre all the citizen in the capital order by Glen himself. So how does Jack fit into all this, from what i read he was killed by Glen apparently. (I thought its the other way around until the recent chapters) Plus two thing concern me the most, will Alice disappear when her soul servers from Bea Rabbit? And what will Gillbert do when he find Oz, what will happen to Oz, and how will Break make Alice (Will of the Abyss) wish come true? As mention by the one who is above me, it brings in more and more and more answers. Can't wait till the next chapter.

well I think we can safely the Tragedy isn't all Jack's fault :D Glen, Gil, Vincent and the Baskervilles are confirmed to have been a part of it, while Miranda, Levi(Revis in the scanlation), Alice, Will of the Abyss and Lacie all seem interconnected with what happened that day n.n You could even put Oz in there somewhere depending on which theory you suscribe too :P

As for the other stuff... I try not to guess XD but imo rather sadly, after this Jack memory miniarc csn only come the end of PH :( At least, I think that finding out the truth about what happened 100 yrs ago to various people (Jack, Glen, Lacie and Alice just to name a few), and of course the truth about the Tragedy of Sablier and just another pet theory of mine; why Oz has a "sin" of existing [first chapter mwaha] and then you could go on and say the truth about Oz, Alice, the WoA and then the Children of Misfortune >_<

And well, I can never wait for the next chapter xD *wonders whats happening in the real world while Oz's memory peeking takes place...* need... to... stop... xD

wilsonyu343

wilsonyu343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

well I think we can safely the Tragedy isn't all Jack's fault :D Glen, Gil, Vincent and the Baskervilles are confirmed to have been a part of it, while Miranda, Levi(Revis in the scanlation), Alice, Will of the Abyss and Lacie all seem interconnected with what happened that day n.n You could even put Oz in there somewhere depending on which theory you suscribe too :P

As for the other stuff... I try not to guess XD but imo rather sadly, after this Jack memory miniarc csn only come the end of PH :( At least, I think that finding out the truth about what happened 100 yrs ago to various people (Jack, Glen, Lacie and Alice just to name a few), and of course the truth about the Tragedy of Sablier and just another pet theory of mine; why Oz has a "sin" of existing [first chapter mwaha] and then you could go on and say the truth about Oz, Alice, the WoA and then the Children of Misfortune >_<

And well, I can never wait for the next chapter xD *wonders whats happening in the real world while Oz's memory peeking takes place...* need... to... stop... xD

I really hope PH does not end of the Jack memory arc unless Break forfill the wishes of Alyss (Aka the will of the abyss) or a bittersweet ending where our beloved Alice / Jack dies in order to correct everything in the past or something.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
No, I meant after the jack memory arc will be the final arc imo. Mochizuki would never ever stretch it out, and you can only go to the end from here :-/

On another note, I'd say at least a year more at the minimum, maybe more like a yr and a half I hope for moar...<3

And good/evil are rather distorted in PH, + we have the glen/jack handholding scene in c69, so I wouldn't say Jack is completely evil per se.

Edited by murasakii, 05 February 2012 - 01:44 AM.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
I won't discuss chapter 70 yet, since I read it on the Fallen Syndicate reader, and it hasn't been posted here.
But I can sure think of some choice words to describe it.
Like *& BV *&$U% U$Y*#&$RB *&$W^BT U$Y$VE@#T EYHB F %^$B% FC BVR$&$^&*$%&#(*)@#(Y*#&$)@*#

wilsonyu343

wilsonyu343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
yea i know right, chapter 70 was so unexpected. I was like "WTF OMG HOW COULD THIS BE, SO MANY CONTRADICTION IN THIS CHAPTER WTF OMG MORE QUESTIONS? IS THE ARTHUR TRYING TO CONFUSE ME EVEN MORE WHEN THEY IS SUPPOSE TO ENLIGHTEN US?????"

But regress, this was a complete and exciting chapter. Love it =)

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
When I first read this chapter ~a week ago I was totally mindfucked.

YES MY SMEXY JACK IS EVIL AFTER ALL <3

And thus shall alice fade away...

DaburuO

DaburuO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUS
Well we all knew Oz wasn't exactly human but for him to be B-Rabbit...NEXT CHAPTER!

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

Well we all knew Oz wasn't exactly human but for him to be B-Rabbit...NEXT CHAPTER!

If you read the pilot (which is here on batoto :P) you'll see that in it, Oz is actually B-Rabbit ^^ (except Gil is the master, which soooo doesn't happen in current PH). There's also a shadowy figure that looks Jack-ish, and that's why I thought Jack might be evil (this was before c65 so yeah xD)

There goes all the oneshot hints o/

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
OMGWTFAJKNFDFPOBNBEIBFD!!!!!!! That last chapter just mind raped me. So Oz is a stuffed animal???

Kaellyna~chu~

Kaellyna~chu~

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationlogged off
using the forum, as requested...

Me: WHAAAAAAAT??
Oz is the chain, not B-Rabbit?? Since when?? How??

I don't understand it anymore...

Inumori: @Kaellyna Ok, so pieces just keep coming together.
Doesn't it make sense though? Oz knew how to wield a scythe the moment he touched it. He goes psycho-killer mode whenever Alice is in trouble. And since it's now clear Jack was the one mass-murdering people at Sablier, he probably got his wish which involved Oz being born as a husk for his soul. This could even mean the baskervilles were ordered to slaughter people to stop Jack from getting to them for his master plan (and failed as Oz's existance in the story proves) Now we start learning the extent of his psychotic and genius effects on the world... in time. CURSE YOU TIME!!
Though srsly the poor chapter discussion topic loses all it's love to comments lol

And answering: yeah... makes sense... I was thinking that the "hero" Jack was false since 69, but didn't think that Oz could be a chain (even less that he is/was what he think that alice is)... even when he could use the scythe or when he got crazy when Alice is in danger...
I'm feeling dumb... --'
Now the only question that is left (to me) is what jack is going to do next...

Edited by Kaellyna, 27 February 2012 - 05:35 PM.

Logged Off

wilsonyu343

wilsonyu343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
meh, i am so mind fucked right now i just hope this manga will have a happy ending where both alices and oz and gilbert and everyone lived happily ever. just like alive in the wonderland =)

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

meh, i am so mind fucked right now i just hope this manga will have a happy ending where both alices and oz and gilbert and everyone lived happily ever. just like alive in the wonderland =)

the madness of PH's wonderland is unknown xD Honestly to me, trying to guess the ending is impossible :/

@Kaellyna: Thanks for using the forums :) I hope you'll stay active here n.n

it always makes sense in the end... I started reading PH at c61 when Leo Baskerville was revealed... 8D

There's always many questions, but since it's been revealed that Jack is what he is, I guess all attention will be focused on him :D <3 I just wonder what he'll do (if) he finds Lacie after all o.o [I think it's likely to happen near the end, since it would be so trolly = Mochijun style ;D]

M15T3RZ3R0

M15T3RZ3R0

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationIDAHO
When I found out that Jack was the real villain, I was like "damn I did not see that comming."
When I found the truth about Alice, I was like *Woah* :o
But when Oz was revealed to be the b-rabbit, my jaw just dropped!!!

tumblr_mkrvak7Zcv1rwv2mgo1_500.gif

Spoiler

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
The Alice = Lacie / Lacie's daughter theories have been around for ages, so no surprise there. And I always did wonder about the significance of Alice's little black rabbit doll... xD

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
atlast, I have the time to read the latest chapter..
My reaction to chapter 70 = FACEPALM.

Damn damn damn. Why oh why. This series is mindfucking seriously. and I love it.