Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Late Hello!

why am so late posting this

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Lachesis

Lachesis

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts
Hey there! Well I joined a while back, yet for some reasons (Hmm..) I never got the chance or willpower to introduce myself. Once I first heard about this site (From a site that "Shall not be spoken of") and began reading manga here I have been glued to the great content it provides! (Got to read new manga) I am 21 years old
currently a college student working on, trying to learn all that spiffy game design and animation.

I started reading manga back when I was a wee pre teen lad in middle school, and since then I have been hooked. Well that's a pretty bland intro of me eh? What else..I enjoy watching anime, films, drawing, biking, and the vidja games. This concludes my intro, Just call me Lachesis or Lach, whichever. I guess this is the time to say goodbye or see ya! So yeah Intro done, and thanks for reading this late intro of mine!

Be seeing you!

-Lachesis

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Its not usually my honor to be the welcome brigade, but welcome to the site! All manga-loving people are welcomed here, and we're glad to have you! :) Hope you (continue to) enjoy your time here, Lach!
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

Lachesis

Lachesis

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts
Thanks! Nice to meet ya too! I am enjoying the stay here as well.

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩
Its never too late to say hi =) Welcome to Batoto Lach and hope to see you around!

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Welcome to batoto lachi :3

feel free to spam this place out ;)) :batoto_030:

WickedEly Liencourt

WickedEly Liencourt

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWorld of Derp
welcome to batoto Lach! *hugs lach* I'm a bit sick today tho, so hopefully you don't catch colds and cough too...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Spoiler

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Welcome :) It's never too late for an intro.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
Hello! Welcome to Batoto!

As previously mentioned: it's never to late for an intro :).
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Welcome to Batoto Lach. I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here with us and join us in the Forum Games.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Welcome and all that jazz.

sig-1.png

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Hello! Here's your complimentary towel. Know when to use it, because it's the only one you're getting.

UIqflpq.jpg

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
welcome to batoto.
what manga do you like reading?

Lachesis

Lachesis

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

welcome to batoto.
what manga do you like reading?

Thanks! (Thank you too as well other people, a warm reception is always nice) Well..plenty, genre wise..let's see, fantasy, comedy, action, seinen, sci-fi, shounen, and even romance.
Manga wise.. not in any order: (Some that just came to my head) Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Rappi Rangai, Umi no Misaki, Hammer Session! Nana Maru San Batsu, Nyan Koi!, Samurai Usagi, and the list goes on and on..

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
you might like Tende Freeze.

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Welcome, sir.

Aurora

Aurora

Potato

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationMusée d'Orsay
Welcome to the humble abode!
Your intro isn't "bland," I actually find it interesting especially when you said "I started reading manga back when I was a wee pre teen lad in middle school..." I just imaged someone with an Irish accent saying that. Learning "spiffy" game design and animation?! That's cool, I wish I could such a thing, but I'm really bad at high tech. stuff. What kind of films are you interested in? Biking?! Do you own a fixie?! :o

Any who~ Make yourself at home. And I hope to see you around! (:

tumblr_mn4lhiwDI41soyzg6o2_250.png

There are flowers everywhere, for those who bother to look.

— Henri Matisse

Lachesis

Lachesis

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

Welcome to the humble abode!
Your intro isn't "bland," I actually find it interesting especially when you said "I started reading manga back when I was a wee pre teen lad in middle school..." I just imaged someone with an Irish accent saying that. Learning "spiffy" game design and animation?! That's cool, I wish I could such a thing, but I'm really bad at high tech. stuff. What kind of films are you interested in? Biking?! Do you own a fixie?! :o

Any who~ Make yourself at home. And I hope to see you around! (:

Wow how nice of you, nice to meet you too. I like classic films, sci-fi, comedy as well as animated and international films. Fixie? Nope where I live the amount of hills and streets are enough to discourage me to use it, prefer to use it on dirt not pavement.

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
Lachesis... it's one of the moirai right? xD reminds me of a Stephen King book (awesome book)

anyways, welcome~ i haven't been here long (was part of the "site that shall not be named") but do join the forum games :)

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
what a nice name :> "Lachesis" <3

anyways, welcome to batoto and enjoy the stay here :D

Eracuel

Eracuel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows...
Welcome to Batoto ^_^

Posted Image Posted Image