Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Request for Contributor Status

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Hi. I'm a bit new to Batoto but I'm glad I found the site. Now when I was switching my allmangasreader extensions to Batoto sites, I realized that not all mangas I read are on the site. I have an archive of manga that I'd like to upload in order to fill in that gap. For example, I'm working on Aishiteruze Baby right now.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
The chapters of Aishiteruze Baby were all by Dragon Voice Project, who don't allow readers.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Ah. I just noticed that now. I'm sorry about that. I'll be more careful next time.

Also, I know this might not be the right thread but if a scanlator group is "inactive" (6 months w/o release according to mangaupdates), then what is the policy on their already released manga?

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Application denied until you learn how our system works better. This is especially because the group's policy would have shown up right next to the scanlator group name in our uploader, so you did not read carefully enough of either our rules or uploader.

You may still upload, but your uploads will be reviewed by moderators first.

To answer your question, if a group goes inactive, their policy typically doesn't change just because they are inactive.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
All right it was my bad. Thanks for informing me.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Although I may yet be jumping the gun, can I request Contributor Status again for Rurouni Kenshin? I have 25+ Volumes to go, and I checked that they have no restriction policies. In case you want some evidence that I read the rules (which I thoroughly did after I was denied), I also uploaded 2 chapters of Undead by Inoue Kazurou, which is currently waiting for approval.

Of course if it's still too soon I understand. I just want to make the full glory of Rurouni Kenshin available sooner to Batoto.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler